Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goku

• Gohan

• Total voters
Best answers

This comes from http://manga.clone-army.org/

The site itself is WF (work friendly if you're not familiar with the term), but the content in some of the comics is not. So my advisory is, don't browse this when at work.

roffles plz​

Best answers
What the hell is that thing supposed to be? And why was he wearing the joke glasses in the last box? D:>

Best answers
I think he's a beholder... And as for the joke glasses... I think he was trying to confuse Snax, so she wouldn't take her wrath out on him. If you read Momoka Corner #6, she's not particularly nice to him. :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't get it. Please explain what's going on? And if it's a comic I presume it's supposed to be funny. If it's supposed to be funny, please explain what's funny about it. I don't get it =/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is not even the least bit funny...

Best answers
Meh, you're the only ones who didn't find this joke funny...

Thumbs down to you, ESF forumers.

And to answer your question, she's asked for "roffles..." The problem with this is, roffles are obviously not physical. So he sits at the computer for 10 minutes, considering what the heck he should do. Then he asks for roffles, and the computer tells him it's a no go.

So he sits there for another 10 minutes, and then figures, he'll try and sneak out. But Snax catches him.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, you're the only ones who didn't find this joke funny...

Thumbs down to you, ESF forumers.

And to answer your question, she's asked for "roffles..." The problem with this is, roffles are obviously not physical. So he sits at the computer for 10 minutes, considering what the heck he should do. Then he asks for roffles, and the computer tells him it's a no go.

So he sits there for another 10 minutes, and then figures, he'll try and sneak out. But Snax catches him.

I don't mean to sound like a ****tard (even though I am).

But, how is that funny? I don't know, maybe I'm just used to good humor. Like ctrlaltdel-online. And maybe she meant Ruffles. I like Ruffles. The waves in the chips make them better to eat than Lays. Ruffles>Lays. If i was him, I'd have slapped snax in the face. And with ner named being snax (like snacks) and ruffles being chips, so that could be something you can snack on, it leads me to the conclusion that the person who made the comic made a typo and mean to say ruffles I win.

Sorry it wasn't funny. To me funny is: http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20061202 not the funniest he's done, but it makes me smile. Sorry =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love Dan Kim's comics.

But that one there wasn't all that impressive...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I get the joke, but I don't find it to be terribly funny. Perception is a funny thing, however, as I find Godzilla movies to be thoroughly enjoyable without always being funny.

We cannot be angry at others for not seeing things as we do.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Problem here is you're bringing in a webcomic none of us(except for Hitokiri, apparently) are familiar with. We know nothing of either character, and as such, can't relate. That, and from the looks of it, the joke went on for what appears to be 3 updates. That looses its edge when they're posted one right after the other without any time passing between reading them...

I don't think the main audience of those comics is in any shape or form similar to the denizens of these forums anyhow.

Best answers
Jesus H Christ people if you don't think it's funny or it sucks then maybe you shouldn't post?

Anyway, I liked it. Beholder was looking for roffles like a nubcake, tried to sneak out, got pwnt. It's cute. Whatever.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus H Christ people if you don't think it's funny or it sucks then maybe you shouldn't post?

Anyway, I liked it. Beholder was looking for roffles like a nubcake, tried to sneak out, got pwnt. It's cute. Whatever.
Or maybe we should be allowed to freely express our opinion? Maybe.

Jesus H Christ.

Best answers
Or maybe we should be allowed to freely express our opinion? Maybe.

Jesus H Christ.
Freely express your opinion all you want, but let's at least let Sandstorm think a few of us think it's funny. Y'all shootin him/her down with your negative nancy responses.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freely express your opinion all you want, but let's at least let Sandstorm think a few of us think it's funny. Y'all shootin him/her down with your negative nancy responses.
So whenever I say something negative about something someone else likes that's me automatically putting her down? I expressed that I didn't find it funny simply because I didn't understand the comic...how is that putting her down?

Oh and thank you for allowing me to express my opinion, I'll do so in the future. And when someone questions me, I'll let them know that you allowed it.

Best answers
So whenever I say something negative about something someone else likes that's me automatically putting her down? I expressed that I didn't find it funny simply because I didn't understand the comic...how is that putting her down?

Oh and thank you for allowing me to express my opinion, I'll do so in the future. And when someone questions me, I'll let them know that you allowed it.
Whoa, pretty sure you need to take the sand out of your vagina man. I was joking about not posting, even the last post had sarcasm in it. A concept you obviously can't grasp.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa, pretty sure you need to take the sand out of your vagina man. I was joking about not posting, even the last post had sarcasm in it. A concept you obviously can't grasp.
Sorry, I can't hear sarcasm on a forum. It's a talent I have yet to learn.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, what a fuss about one web comic.

I liked it, though its not the funniest i've ever seen.

But that website does have funny comics on it, some of them look pretty serious, but for some reason it strikes to me as being funny :3 but i'm weird like that.

Thanks for that link ^^

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got a very small chuckle out of it ;o/

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, the angry pants need to come off in this thread or I will bust out the shiny boots and NO ONE will be happy afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom