Max Payne 2 : The Fall of Max Payne

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wewt, came out today! I preordered this game yesterday (got a nifty shirt for free with it) as a matter of fact at best buy and I'm gonna go and pick it up today. To maximize my nerd factor... I will be wearing the Max Payne 2 shirt as I go pick it up today. Has anyone else been waiting for this game as unpatiently as I have?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, I saw some screenies of MP2, and I think it's gonna be pretty sweet. But I think HL2 is gonna own MP2 :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're probably right, But HL2 isn't coming out for a while, this is just somethign to keep me busy. Allthough Deus Ex 2 will probably give it a run for it's money (singleplayer wise, not multi). Can't wait for that game too, and yes, I pre-ordered it, and got a shirt of that game. Beleive me.. I will be wearing that shirt when I pick it up as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I loved the first Max Payne (not literally) I've a real good mind to get this game, i just wondered if anyone knows the minimum and recommended specifications?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
guess thats me out for the count :(

i have

1.5 ghz
128 mb card
512 ram

poo

🍂 Regular
Best answers
shadowsaiyan17 said:
512 ram
64 vidoe meg
2.4 pro
and some other stuff i forgot
I'd advice not to make up the specs yourself shadowsaiyan :\ It's very annoying when people get the wrong information, anyway, Real System Specs (take from http://www.rockstargames.com/maxpayne2/)

MINIMUM SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS

1Ghz PIII/Athlon or 1.2Ghz Celeron/Duron processor
32MB AGP graphics card with hardware transform & lighting support
256MB RAM
1.5 GB hard drive space
Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
DirectX 9.0
Keyboard and mouse

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bah Best Buy still doesn't have it, Supposedly they'll have it tommorow. I can only hope.. To be Continued.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm "buying" it over the internet, I'll let you know how it is

Best answers
Yes I'll also be 'purchasing' this. I have been waiting for MP2 for quite some time. I absolutly loved Max Payne's storyline, its right out of a blockbuster-movie. Right now I believe its the ONLY game that TRUELY deserves to be made into a movie.

Best answers
I'll get it off of KazZa lite later*

*J/k, DO NOT PIRATE MAX PAYNE 2 OR ANY OTHER SOFTWARE TITLE FOR THAT MATTER

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar: Agreed, It would make a great movie. If you've ever watched payback... it has a similar style. Different storyline though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jonesdaniel said:
guess thats me out for the count :(

i have

1.5 ghz
128 mb card
512 ram

poo
That's plenty, dude. The recommended specs are just under that proc speed, obviously the card can cut it, and it recommends 512 megs of ram.

The game runs like warm butter for everyone I know. Max Payne really is underappreciated for it's technological prowess...

GMan said:
I'm "buying" it over the internet, I'll let you know how it is
Well I guess now we know what the G in Gman stands for. Grabass! lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
That's plenty, dude. The recommended specs are just under that proc speed, obviously the card can cut it, and it recommends 512 megs of ram.
Yay, thanks for the enlightenment. I'l be off to buy it when i have the money :laff:

Best answers
DruDown are you crazy?! Download it from kazaa?! LOL you can download that game from kazaa in about 5 -10 years and maybe the full version

I'm downloading it right now the full version i'm going to enjoy the game in about 40 hours...(that sux!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom