Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Im thinking bout getting it

• Dont care

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i liked it, i liked the game, so i pretty much luvvehs the whole thing, its a total revolution to origional techniques, its the first of its kind that to fully understand the story, you have to watch the 3 main movies, the animatrix to learn before the machines took over and the kid (in revolutions and a couple of secs in reloaded). then you gotta play the game to find out about ghost and niobe's whereabouts in the movie. no other movie does this in this unique way, so i wubbehs it, i like it the most because of smith, c'mon.. he pwns all... thinking of it.. theres no smith siggehs... *starts making one*

Best answers
I liked the movie. especially the fight scene with all those mr smiths. also the story was perfect but I think the first movie was better because it was a type of movie that you've never seen before, now the matrix style for example is copied a lot now. Oh well, it's still cool, Can't wait to see the third:):):)

Best answers
haha third you mean matrix revolution,i have it and matrix reloaded and matrix

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NeLo said:
They replaced the Orical...i think ;/ with another person.. I unno maybe ill find out in the movie.
I think the "original" Oracle died.....in real life I mean. :(
In Enter the Matrix they already had a new Oracle, she just said "her shell was different, but the content remains the same" :scared:

Best answers
I loved the matrix but I havn't bought any of the dvd's.I dont ever buy DVD in anyway (Except for anime)

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked The Matrix, not the second. The Matrix had stuff going for it. New effects, good storyline, and cool characters.

But Reloaded seemed to just start, nothing was explained, you had to watch The Matrix over again, and I'm not one to enjoy having to re-watch something just to enjoy something else.

Also nothing new was added, just a higher budget and cheesey effects. They took what was good in the matrix and just over used it.

Best answers
Brim said:
The story line did not suck at all, if you think it sucks you obviously don't understand it fully, the movie brings a whole new face too the story, I don't want to put in spoilers, but I think that the movie was awesome not for its action, but for the phsycological aspects of it.

Uhh obviously i DID get it.. :S Basically telling cuz there is no God or anything. Saying the whole religious stuff we believe in is a lie. So yes i did get it. I just dont agree with their "phsycological" aspects. Anyway i just like the graphics n what not. I want Neo's jacket!! :cry:

Best answers
there is a lot more behind the movie than what shows on the outside, and I dont know where you are coming with the there is no god thing, but you're way off with that, as a matter of fact, Morpheus Neo and Trinity are supposed to represent the trinity of god (father son holy spirit) but this whole argument is another thread alltogether...I bought it last night

Best answers
krillin18maron said:
eh, i may or may not buy it, it really depends on the special content. The movie was preety cool, but some of the scenes were obviously CGed and there were almost no gun fights... i need guns!!!
Heh, using a gun on someone who can stop bullets wif da force is kind of pointless.... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom