• Im thinking bout getting it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dont care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hated the movie, so no I will not buy this movie.

I will however buy Wrong turn

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I own it. I ordered it online and it recently came. Havent had a chance to watch it yet. But i've seen the movie like 5 times anyways.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-[ZeniSlev]- said:
I hated the movie, so no I will not buy this movie.
Kinda the same, I prefer Matrix 1 over 2 (got 1 on dvd) I might buy the 2nd one if I find it cheap.. still looking foward too the 3rd movie.

Best answers
i love the matrix; both the original and reloaded are excellent films in my book. i got the reloaded dvd as soon as it was released; saw it twice in cinema and so far watched it once on dvd (and the burly brawl one extra time)

i love the powerade commercials on the second disc; great spoof :laff:

Best answers
Ive got both , but the first one is better in my opininion,not counting those special effects...

Best answers
Loved both, was screaming obscenities of awe turrets style the first time I watched the fight scene in reloaded with the lead pipe...of course I was watching it on IMAX so what do you expect

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they release a trilogy pack at a good deal I will probably get it, until then, no. The fight scenes in reloaded are horrible, half of them aren't really the actors.. and the amount of wire tricks used is so bad... they could have at least tried to make it look like wires weren't being used so much by speeding up the action when someone is flying back from a punch...

I still prefer the first, nothing in reloaded comes close to the subway fight.

Retired
Best answers
I got it when it came out, i'm probably the worst matrix freak you'll find out there :)

Best answers
I'm probably gonna rent reloaded this week, but not buy it until like november when the 4 disc set comes out. I lost my matrix 1 as well, so I'll probably try to find both of them in like an 8 disc set package or sometin..;D

Best answers
eh, i may or may not buy it, it really depends on the special content. The movie was preety cool, but some of the scenes were obviously CGed and there were almost no gun fights... i need guns!!!

P.S. Hey tank, this is mattmoto (Z_Warrior_Krillin, now -=TRIGUN=-Krillin) ur never on aim anymore, so i havnt talked to u about that clan battle if we still gonna have it, IM me when u get chance or mail me at [email protected]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I thought it was great. The fight scenes were amazingly fresh. I don't know why people get so disgusted when they use CGI, or whatever it is they use to enhance the movie. So what? It just makes the movie look a lot cooler, and allows Neo to do the things that he should be able to do with his powers.

I bought it at best buy for about $15.

Best answers
I hate The Matrix Reloaded because it's just a definition of Matrix. Number one was good though, hopefully Number three will be better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Judge said:
I got it when it came out, i'm probably the worst matrix freak you'll find out there :)
lies im way worse i own pritty much every single matrix item in existance :rolleyes:

Best answers
Hibiki said:
lies im way worse i own pritty much every single matrix item in existance :rolleyes:

Even Neo's Overcoat???? **** i would love to have that. I think that looks awsome. Imma buy that. Not exactly it but ill get it custom made from Texas so thn i could walk around my school and they be like O_O whoa! Then ill invent somthing that will make me fly or something. That would b cool. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want to buy it, since I have never seen Reloaded. Hopefully it's worth it, because a lot of people tell me that it sucks.

Best answers
The fight scenes were ok...th story line did suck. The end ya did suck. So overall maybe 1 1/2 or 2/5 stars. Revolutions should be interesting due there is gonna be like an air fight between Neo and Smith. They go All Out thats what i saw. So i expect it to be cool. They replaced the Orical...i think ;/ with another person.. I unno maybe ill find out in the movie.

Best answers
The story line did not suck at all, if you think it sucks you obviously don't understand it fully, the movie brings a whole new face too the story, I don't want to put in spoilers, but I think that the movie was awesome not for its action, but for the phsycological aspects of it.

Retired
Best answers
Hibiki :p I have a coat worth of 200 euro's, its not as long as neo's (duh), but the top is almost the same (when I completely close it). so tada! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom