Matrix Ping Pong.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah this video helps you understand how they did the moves in the matrix. i like how they rotated the table forward to make it look like it was high up in the air. i busted out laughing when they did that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
yeah this video helps you understand how they did the moves in the matrix. i like how they rotated the table forward to make it look like it was high up in the air. i busted out laughing when they did that.
lol, yah. I was like "holy ****..." when that part showed.

Best answers
Already seen it, but it's friggin' hilarious all the same. Especially those weird "Kang kong" sounds those Japanese guys make... LMAO :laff:

Best answers
lol definetly a classic.But correct me if im wrong, Hwoarang, but all the special tricks and stuff from the matrix were all cgi, hundreds of different cameras and ropes and pulleys.

I know for a fact they used hundreds of cameras, cgi and some ropes for the famous falling backward bullet dodge.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seen it before, but it's still funny as hell. And I do believe that it was originally intended as a suped up real life game of pong. Hence the "Kang" and "Kong" sounds.

Best answers
ya seen this at ebaumsworld.com actually pretty funny. I liked it. I just like to point out something real quick. Trinity in the first Matrix movie actually did run up on the side of the wall and flipped. So not all of the things are tricks. Some is real. Just thought id point that out. :yes: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom