Matrix 2(Critique and possible spoilers)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All right, I won't be the one to spoil it, but I know that some will come up sooner or later so I had to be safe.

I just finished watching the Matrix Reloaded(midnight showing) and I have a few things to say about it... maybe critique it...

I liked the movie, I didn't absolutely love it but I did not hate it either. It gets hard to follow at times, which gets confusing. And from others that I talked to at the theatre, they had an even harder time following the story than I did. The movie also seemed to use slow motion in the fights way too much.

A lot of people were whining and complaining as I left the theatre, and from that I can infer that not everybody will like this movie. A lot of people also talked about how much they loved the movie, so who knows?

But a few new twists to the plot are added, and the ending leaves you hungering for the next sequel.

Best answers
thats the reason y its like that, cause every thing gets releved in revolutions, now dont spoil it because it comes out at midnight tonight in Aus but i basically know it
the reason y its werid, is because good movies make u think, make u want to see it again to understand

just one question wat is it rated over there ie M M15+

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom