Match #5 - Mystix vs GK

Best answers
Friendly reminder of them rules:

1. The sig size does not matter, but it must be under the forum's rules max (600 x 200)
2. This isnt limited to Photoshop. You can use other programs. However, when posting the sig, please specify which programs you used.
3. You have up to 3 days to post your sig.
4. Anything that you did not create, you must give credit to the original author. This applies to everything. (If the original author could not be found just post a link to where you got whatever it is you got)
5. For each battle you may use an old sig. However, in the semi-final and final rounds you are required to make a new sig.

Please do not post anything too off topic; keep it to simple good lucks please. Thank You.

I didnt think Id have to say this...

Only official judges can vote. Those are Shijing, Hworang, Hsu, Smurf, and I. Thank you.

Best answers
ANOTHER War of Genesis 1 whore D:

Anyway, nice. Good luck too GK too beat that o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You dedicated it to me? Lofl Gee thnx ^^

Anyways, yeah mine'll be up tomorrow. It's pissing me off, untill tomorrow, I'll just be sittin here. Staring at it... poor me...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Quitting GK? Whats with that man, you got some skill, im sure you can whip something very nice up..

edit:

that word a nono
Ryoko

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*makes chicken noises*

C'mon, post what got Gaara-Kun.. what do you got to lose?

It's not like you didn't try...

Best answers
Two things. First, how the hell did the swear filter not filter out the P word in Mystix's post. Second, please dont aggravate him. I already reminded him that tonight is his dead line and he said he'll make it. He still has 3 hours and 40 minutes to post his sig up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystix said:

Quitting GK? Whats with that man, you got some skill, im sure you can whip something very nice up..

edit:

that word a nono
Ryoko
Nono lofl I'm almost done mate, I guarantee you Kuwa and Isralien are nagging my ass off. 'S all good mates ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you have enough rep points swear filter doesnt effect you.

Sorry had to answer.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pussy... nope i have very low rep points... guess it just isnt filtered out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I, Robot > j00

And just to make it more conveinient

Mystix's

Best answers
My vote goes to Mystix.

Gaara, your sig is good, but I just think its boring to look at. Nice brushing, and I like the way you organized the stock, but its all just grey. Its dull. Its dead. Its boring.

Mystix, awesome job. I like the the light effect you kept constant through-out the sig, and I love the color and richness of it. One thing that bugs me is that black dot on the upper right corner of the x in Mystix, but everything else makes up for it.

Good job both of you. Gaara, you probably couldve done a lot better if it werent so grey and dead.

Mystix - 1
Gaara - 0

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My vote goes to Mystix.

Reason: While Gaara-Kun's effort really surprised me, changing his style completely. Mystix's sig just gives me a really warm feeling. Be it the firey color or the impressive lighting effect, I just don't see Gaara-Kun's sig beating it.

Current Score:
Mystix - 2
Gaara-Kun - 0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My vote goes to mystix

I agree gaara's is good but seems to bore me alittle. Also it seems a little low quality (the backround).

And mystix, that is a very awsome sig. I love it. And the stock is very clean and great quality. Good job.

Mystix:3
Gaara:0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy **** thats a nice sig GK... your best one yet. Change the GK font to white and its perfect... wow thats nice man seriously GJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom