Match #3 - Kuwabara vs. Metal Burn

Best answers
Friendly reminder of them rules:

1. The sig size does not matter, but it must be under the forum's rules max (600 x 200)
2. This isnt limited to Photoshop. You can use other programs. However, when posting the sig, please specify which programs you used.
3. You have up to 3 days to post your sig.
4. Anything that you did not create, you must give credit to the original author. This applies to everything. (If the original author could not be found just post a link to where you got whatever it is you got)
5. For each battle you may use an old sig. However, in the semi-final and final rounds you are required to make a new sig.

Please do not post anything too off topic; keep it to simple good lucks please. Thank You.

I didnt think Id have to say this...

Only official judges can vote. Those are Shijing, Hworang, Hsu, Smurf, and I. Thank you.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh-oh, I'm soo dead.

Used Photoshop CS. Found image by using google and searching for Hwoarang.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

old brushed sig..

photoshop..

got the stock from google search

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My vote goes to Kuwabara.

Reason: Even though Metalburn used a stock that I found cool (ass kissing attempt?) I was still easily convinced that Kuwabara had the better sig. The stock/image might take up most of the space, but it stuck with a color scheme. Unlike Metalburn's, which looks like a sig I could make in 3-5 minutes.

Current Score:
Kuwabara - 1
Metal Burn - 0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My vote goes to Kuwaba.

Kuwa: Nice sig man loove the brushes and the way the character is facing. Although the font I don't really like.

Metal: Nice try. But the bg is very simple and plain. Try using brushes and different effects with them.

Kuwabara:2
Metalburn:0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me votes then :O

my vote also follows Kuwabara.

reason is because its an overall better sig. First, the size is more appropriate, metalburns's size means that you either lack images or there so small its hard to see. Kuwabara's sig was also layered out better, the way the gundam fits in with the BG and text works well, and also the fact that the desaturation/palatte suits the gundam/machine theme.

Metalburns sig is also good, but the size puts me off instantly, it seems almost inferior to all the other sigs around, though the colour scheme, text and graphics are layed out well, my only crit would be to enlarge you sig and add more detail, if you picked a larger cuirass to work on and possibly a better theme to work with, you could have pulled off a win, but at the current time, Kuwabara wins. good job both of you =)

Best answers
Whoops, I said judges vote and I didnt vote meself :p

My vote goes to Kuwabara. If I was to crit it, I would just be repeating what Shijing said. So, here:

shijing said:
my vote also follows Kuwabara.

reason is because its an overall better sig. First, the size is more appropriate, metalburns's size means that you either lack images or there so small its hard to see. Kuwabara's sig was also layered out better, the way the gundam fits in with the BG and text works well, and also the fact that the desaturation/palatte suits the gundam/machine theme.

Metalburns sig is also good, but the size puts me off instantly, it seems almost inferior to all the other sigs around, though the colour scheme, text and graphics are layed out well, my only crit would be to enlarge you sig and add more detail, if you picked a larger cuirass to work on and possibly a better theme to work with, you could have pulled off a win, but at the current time, Kuwabara wins. good job both of you =)
i love being lazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom