Mastering Super Saiyan Forms

Super Sand Legend
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey, as you know the first time you obtain a new transformation it'll be harder to control than the baseform in dbz and in the upcoming Esf: Final but i was thinking about something.

What about creating the ability to master the super saiyan form just like goku and gohan did in the hyberbolic time chamber. It'll be something like this, you need to stay in the form and fight in it and the stronger you get the easier it'll be to control it but it will be harder to do so at each level.

Tell me what you think.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wait you said the more you fight as a Super Saiyan the stronger you get and the easier it will be to controll, but it will be harder to do what? Also what does each level mean?

Now I will ask another question: Now that we will have 2-3 transfromations on each playable Saiyan, why would we need this? Why would I master Super Saiyan when I can go Super Saiyan 2?
Also remember this is a Deathmatch MMO not an RPG, so it should remain the same as it is now. You fight, you reach a lvl you transform into SSJ and stay in that form as long as you're alive, if you die you will need to transform again after you respawn. If you reach a higher lvl you can go further beyond if possible.

Super Sand Legend
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I meant that it would be harder to master the forms at each level.

Man, you have a point there I didn't think of it from that perspective. But the idea was that it would be easier to manage the ki so that people have other goals than ascendsion.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I meant that it would be harder to master the forms at each level.

Man, you have a point there I didn't think of it from that perspective. But the idea was that it would be easier to manage the ki so that people have other goals than ascendsion.
The thing with the ki management is still in debate. A most recent discussion about this suggested that Characters like Frieza, Cell, Krillin should have a better ki management, as they if I'm not mistaken keep their transformed forms once they reach them. Super Saiyans may be a totally different sheep, as the show does suggest that once reaching a new level it is hard to control it, but then once you can control it you have the possibility to go beyond, however I repeat this is a Deathmatch MMO, not an RPG so things should go quick, once you go SSJ you should immediatly be at the fullest potential the show suggested, not from a powerlevel point of view but from a control point of view for a SSJ, same for SSJ2 and 3. People wouldn't want to have difficulties losing their forms after they fly too much or shoot beams now would they.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ill just restate it here.

We have 3 transformation systems in the game that act differently and are there for different characters.

1.) Standard Transformation (you are able to revert to previous forms)
2.) Permanent Transformation (once you transform you are stuck in that form)
3.) Buddy Transformation (You get a buddy character to fight along side you)

Now they all work differently compared to one another balance wise. How exactly that is is not really being revealed to the public ATM ^^

But just by the descriptions im guessing you can have a few guesses of how we may plan on balancing them out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom