masenko

Best answers
i think masenko is a beam attack when piccolo uses it and a ball attack when gohan uses it. i think..........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no gohan's is a beam just like piccolos its always been a beam and its NEVER been anything else but a beam

Best answers
ok, im usually pretty keen on what goes on in the seris but for sum reason i never paid attention to dat masenko attack. hmm i guess ill have to rewatch EVERY single episode on my comp again

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If my memory serves me right Gohan and Piccolo have both always done a beam form of the Masenko. I dont think there were any other forms of it. I like beams better than balls any way, they are easier to use.

*edit* Yea!!! I got 200 posts!! w00t!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only reason i could think of that u think gohan has a ball masenko is during the freezer fight the funi dubs messed up and called someother ball attack masenko

but that attack is not masenko

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yea thats what prob happen cuz like in pre freezer saga gohan says kamehameha when he does his power beam/masenko

Best answers
slightly off comment remark.

all ki attacks sometimes appear to be balls. For example: Cell's Kamehameha, (Chou Kame, as I saw it in another post. Whatever. American only here.) was a ball attack, but plainly a Kame. *You know, the one Gohan blasted back with a much weaker looking Kame* And Vegito's Big Bang *Ok, I DID watch a sub. Sue me. Better yet, don't.* against Buu had a beam attached. I think that the only distinction between the attacks is the sender's desire to control it, or if they want a beam attached, and all ki attacks are in reality balls. Another example is Goku's Kame in the Time Chamber, that Gohan sent back with his energy. It was a ball, I think. Could be wrong. Just a little thought.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but when they did thoes moves they didnt do the correct hand movements witch means its funi crap they added in cause they couldnt translate some jap name

Best answers
ya know goku hasnt done the kamehameha the way it was meant to be done since dragonball. He seems to think that now that hes all powerful and **** he dont need to do the lil hand movement before he charges. Blah

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he always does the hands out then hands back then hands out to fire... its the way he does it

i think u know what comes next :F

Best answers
no actually in dragonball it was performed by putting the hands foward like usual, but as he brings the hands back he is supposed twist and turn them back and forth (as if he was trying to get friction on both of his wrists) and then cup his hand and charge up the beam.

Best answers
As I recall, Gohan used a kind of ball attack against Debura. Gohan had been knocked into a lake, and he used two of them as a diversion so he could get out. (It didn't work). Those weren't masenkos but they were ball attacks. If this argument is about whether he's ever used a ball-type ki attack, he certainly has; if it's about whether he's ever used a ball Masenko, then I'm with Hibiki.
Thanks for reading.

Best answers
what ever happened to doubler anyway, i didnt get to see alot of the episodes in gt

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw it was a beam he puts his hands crossed and shoots it.

Best answers
I don't know if anyone said this, because I was too lazy to read the entire thing, but Gohan used a masenko ball only (no trail) when he got pissed during the Frieza saga, and smashed it against friezas head.

A little bit off topic but..
am I the only one who thinks that they originally made Gohan ***... I don't know...he just seems pretty feminine to me.......... ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah initially gohans a total sissy, i guess cus of chichi;( but from training mainly fighting cell he changed

Best answers
yeah he is a bit of the "blue shirt and khaki pants" kinda guy but he is definatly a badass. Piccolo taught him to be a badass

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom