Masenko (Sp?) And Ascending.

Bad?

• Masenko is alright idea but SSJ sucks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SSJ is good, but masenko isn't a good attack to start with.

• Both suck

• both are cool, i think i'd like to see them.

• Total voters
Best answers
First off, in DBZ when gohan goes crazy on Frieza, he preforms Masneko if i'm correct, And he shoots out a crazy big one in seconds if that, I think Masenko should be abit faster charging (not alot)

And for ascending, Once you reach perfect Ascend PL you can transform while doing pretty much anything, (IE, Power struggling, swooping) Like Vegeta when the cell saga, He jumped up, Swooped, Turned SSJ, and when nuts on cell, Why not have it like that, or in the buu saga when Goku was Throwing the Genki Dema?(Sp) he was healed by the dragon balls while he was throwing the Spirit bomb he burst out in to SSJ (although the Genki was already charged, but you get the idea.

Best answers
That's a good idea.. Like if you are in a power struggle and you are loosing if you have a high enough PL you can go SSJ and gain lots of power. That'd be awsome.:yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
I think you can do the transform while swooping thing right now. you just have to have a high enough PL so you transform without any effects. I'm not so sure about doing it during a PS.. haven't tried it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say indeed make it so that if you're on perfect trans we can trans in anything. Swoop, ps, anything.

And I tried. We can't yet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I beleive that is how Gohan originally went SSJ2.

Best answers
Originally posted by -]DS[-R@!D3R
That's a good idea.. Like if you are in a power struggle and you are loosing if you have a high enough PL you can go SSJ and gain lots of power. That'd be awsome.:yes: :yes: :yes:
u can do this already!!!!!!!!!!! even if not in a powerstruggle, u can transform while controling your beam (try it .. doesn't hvae to be in a powerstrugle) and u don't have to reach perfect transformation level!

Best answers
Sweet... I'll have to give it a try thanks for the info :)

Best answers
Yeah i have done it, i know the pl was like 7 or 8 mil for a perfect transform just pressed the "z" button and i was a SSJ did it when i was flying which was cool.

Shame you can go SSJ when you have your turbo on, even if you have way over the limit need to go SSJ when the turbo is off

Best answers
how to be ssj in turbo on???

example :
goku is 1,600,000¸
then he put rubo and reach 1,750,001 (impossible)
so he can transform by pressing Z????

Best answers
i think if the turbo puts you up to the ssj pl you should be able to transform... i mean when they transform in the show they usually power up first anyways.. itd be cooler lookin anyways ...
and well if not for ssj1 do it for the second transformations

Best answers
sorta notice that those Ball Attacks they use in the show is still like a Beam..they just don't shoot it and run away the stand like ..
like what u said Buu and the spirit bomb... it was still a Power struggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom