Mario64 in 20 mins

DMW

Best answers
Yea some ppl got alot of time on there hands,i saw 1 video on a site that this guy beat mario 3(snes)in 7 minutes.He new so many secrets and man it was simply amazing.I know it was a real 7 minutes as well because i timed it myself,i would post a link if the only site i new it was on didnt die.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
Growler is definately lying. I believe in innocent until proven guilty...but thats just a blatant lie right there. :S

On topic - Wow...such big exploits used there. sheesh.
I swear I did it so fast man. It was rediculus. I know it was under two hours. I played from like 6:30 till 10:00, but with breaks in between. I am not lying. Try it yourself, skip everything else, and do the main objectives, its fast.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, they're there.

The Mario video... I could get past that first stage in 30 mins, and I thought I was a pro O_O. At least in my house at least. But now I see him just jump behind the massive ball thing and wham. *cries.

Best answers
Growler said:
I swear I did it so fast man. It was rediculus. I know it was under two hours. I played from like 6:30 till 10:00, but with breaks in between. I am not lying. Try it yourself, skip everything else, and do the main objectives, its fast.
It's not true because cut-scenes, opening doors, and running speed, make times like that impossible.
I can say that when i last played, i rushed through the first 3 spiritual stones, and that took me 1-2 hours alone.
If you're trying to complete a game in record time, there is not time for a 1.5 hour break! :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My gaming skill just went down a notch.

Very impressive.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I gotta try that on my DS or N64 sometime =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said: