Mario Slam Basketball

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just recieved today an email by Nintendo with a few news and something what catched my eye!

Mario Slam Basketball, i looked up an trailer an it seemed to be fun (http://www.4players.de/4players.php...345/8597/Mario_Slam_Basketball/Trailer_2.html ) But the main point is, its supposed to be released only for DS .... and another one, its seems abit to "slow" ingame, like movments are abit to slow.

Anyway i gues they should also release the game for the WII! it would be freakn awesome!

Spoiler:
Characters From the Final-Fantasy Series will be included!

Best answers
what i should i say hmmmm....

oh yeah....

im not impressed at all and im glad i got none of the actual next-gen consoles or the Nintendo DS!

mario should have died after mario kart 64... atleast imo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my mail said "Mario Slam Basketball" :-\

Force Pit Member
Best answers
He lives in Europe man, they change titles and push back release dates for them all the time.

Personally I liked the game mainly to look at (the game just looks amazing) but it's a lot of fun to play as well. There are a few problems with it here or there and the reviews didn't turn out so hot, but I enjoyed my time with it. It's just a shame there was no online added to it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It seems interesting, and I hear the graphics are really good for a DS. I might pick it up once it hits bargain bins, but not for full price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom