Marijuana FTW?

Best answers
Tassadar said:
Yep, it gets the job done. And no one is hurt. Except for the faucet of course. Or in this case, the suspected Taliban fighters.
And after that the whole kitchen is ruined, or in this case Afghanistan. There are few militants in the woods and you plan to bomb the whole field out? I'd say thats a waste of tax payers money.

Best answers
Good thing its a NATO operation, otherwise I'd feel the same way.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey listen, calm down guys, you can smoke whatever you want in your off time, but start posting up a storm about it. Live with your personal decisions and try not to judge each other. This thread more about the war than personal consumption so let's keep focused.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
"We tried burning them with white phosphorous -- it didn't work. We tried burning them with diesel -- it didn't work. The plants are so full of water right now ... that we simply couldn't burn them," he said.

Even successful incineration had its drawbacks.

"A couple of brown plants on the edges of some of those [forests] did catch on fire. But a section of soldiers that was downwind from that had some ill effects and decided that was probably not the right course of action," Hiller said dryly.

One soldier told him later: "Sir, three years ago before I joined the army, I never thought I'd say 'That damn marijuana'."
I just have to say it. It's the War on Drugs. XD

I'll shut up now.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
^^^^^^Last couple of posts were exactly what I was talking about... :0\ ^^^^^^^^

Stoners FTL.
Was a complete stoner for a long time, and trust me, being a stoner is FTL, smoking occasionally as a social thing is all good. But when it starts to eat at your personality, your memory, your productivity, and makes you extremely paranoid, thats when its bad. Can say exactly the same thing about alcohol.

Story reminds me of that episode of samurai champloo, haha, chemmical warfare.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
An american would be terrified at the thought of destroying that much weed.
Just tell 'em it's full of allied soldiers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now here's an interesting fact: Did you know that Marijuana is actually less harmful than ordinary cigarets? The only reason it's illegal is cause it leads to more serious types of drugs like herione. I think and hope that soon it will be legal in states around the world, since it really isn't harmful if used in small doses. One joint a day isn't going to make you die, you know. I know this is a bit off topic, but I just couldn't resist!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd say just drop a napalm bomb on the forest, and get out of there. You will surely smoke out all the Taliban there, and they will all be high.

Stoned Taliban = instant win.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
"A couple of brown plants on the edges of some of those [forests] did catch on fire. But a section of soldiers that was downwind from that had some ill effects and decided that was probably not the right course of action," Hiller said dryly.
ROFL... ill effects my ass.
-

Marduk said:
Are you trying to start a flame war? Cause I'm seeing embers.
Chris` said:
No but I can see you are.
And let's just drop this right here.

Best answers
Napalm is illegal now, so thats a no go. Had something to do with it maiming more people than it killed i.e. extremely severe burns that didn't kill the victim.

Chris, perhaps his statement was too subtle for you. He said they should tell Americans there are allied soldiers in there because we have a tendency to hit friendlies (although to be fair, everyone looks exactly the same from up in the sky). Thats why I stated my observation. But again, it was probably too subtle for you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hah, yeah, wonder how the fire started >_>

Marduk said:
But again, it was probably too subtle for you.
Your jabs, however, are not too subtle for the moderation staff. They are also unnecessary. As Synth said, please drop it you two.

Best answers
Canada got the crappy job of fighting the plants, guess we're taking it up the ass now for what they ran into...

God damnit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom