Map Searching!!!!

Best answers
Today, 12/25 there was a map esf_janemba and im a map collector and tha was one of the maps on my list to get so im looking for
1.- IM KiNG KoNg the creator.
2.- the guy who made the server that hosted the map
or 3- a link to where I can get the map

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Today, 12/25 there was a map esf_janemba and im a map collector and tha was one of the maps on my list to get so im looking for
1.- IM KiNG KoNg the creator.
2.- the guy who made the server that hosted the map
or 3- a link to where I can get the map
If you are talking about this map:

http://esf-world.com/images/potm.jpg

Then you're out of luck for now. That Janemba map will be included with ESF 1.3, so you'll have to wait until it's released. ImKongKong most likely will not release that map outside of ESF 1.3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I only kow of one Janemba map, and that's Imkongkong's one, there might be another map on www.esf-world.com, but I'm not sure, did you join the server with the janemba map? If so, then you ought to have it in your map folder, can you pls post a pic if you did?

Best answers
no but i was soo damn close like 5 mins and then it said the server timed out or something like that

Best answers
there is one but it's bad quality and it isn't called esf_janemba or anything it's something weird called peter hwang or something, it'd be cool if there was a janemba map out for 1.2 though.

Best answers
Hahahahahahhahaha Michael hahahahah Peter Huang LOL!!!! You funny kid hahaha!! esf_Janemba is going to be the bomb when its released. But unfortunatly there is no esf_janemba in 1.2.3 or any other version below. You'll have to wait till 1.3. there will be a sxceh new esf_janemba with the new version

-GuZzie

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahahahahahhahaha Michael hahahahah Peter Huang LOL!!!! You funny kid hahaha!! esf_Janemba is going to be the bomb when its released. But unfortunatly there is no esf_janemba in 1.2.3 or any other version below. You'll have to wait till 1.3. there will be a sxceh new esf_janemba with the new version

-GuZzie

Yea there is. Its crapy looking with a skybox taken directly from teh anime via copy/paste ^^

Its somewhere on esf-world. But i cant find it ATM

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea, oh and Guzzie, Peter Hwang(spelling?) is probably the creator of the map, since as far as I know, the maps are sorted alphabetically and if I remember correctly the creators names are infront of the maps, so that map might be at p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom