Manga making questions

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
So here it goes:
1.Are there any site on making manga?(not the drawings but making the scenes and the overal look of the manga)
2.Seeing how disapointing was DBGT, i wanted to make my own "sequell" to dbz. The question is: If the manga i plan to make the manga public, do i need somekind of authorizition from Akira Tokyiama or FunAnimation?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
webber said:
So here it goes:
1.Are there any site on making manga?(not the drawings but making the scenes and the overal look of the manga)
2.Seeing how disapointing was DBGT, i wanted to make my own "sequell" to dbz. The question is: If the manga i plan to make the manga public, do i need somekind of authorizition from Akira Tokyiama or FunAnimation?
1. http://www.mangatutorials.com/index.htm

2. I believe you would have to get authorization from Akira Toriyama or Toei Animation, FUNimation is just a dubbing company.

Also, you shouldn't try making a sequel to Dragon Ball Z, it's been done too many times.

Best answers
I think you dont need authorization from Akira or Toei, unless you are trying to sell it and make profits. Because fan made material is always allowed (correct me, if im wrong). But if you are going to publish it and sell it in stores or in internet, then you need authorization.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
:laff: Only if somehwo this forums an selling then it's fan art.
And thank it's a relief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom