Manga coloring

Best answers
I did my shading, its not as popular as Inane's way, but i like its soft look.

I spent my last day of schooless summer doing this -__- Im dumb, but, i did have a bit of fun with it, tho doing the water over the clothes was a pain :\ I sponged it, then did low opacity blue brushing over it. I think it turned out good. :) I got sumone at narutoinfo and sent it to narutofan to be put int he extra packs in 228. :D

And i did the name shisou (means death's shadow) cuz i like its meaning better.

....AND, i dont think this will be an issue, but, if you don't think i did it for sum odd reason, I'll upload the .psd. :D If you have your doubts, just say so and ill whip it out *trys to look cool*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the water looks kinda bad,needs a darker shade of blue or something, and the pic needs some more shading on it :eek:

but overall its not bad

Best answers
I dont wanna change anything right now. And i reaaaally digged the light water>.< and since i didnt shade deap on him, that allowed me to make it how it is cuz now you can assume he's in direct sunlight, so theres no intense shading in mid, only on sides.

EDIT: I made a darker water. I still like the light, but ill post the other one soon as my host stops actin weird. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom