Man, this thing is awsome!!!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is what they are thinking to implant.

Man i can hardly wait for 1.3 :p

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not to be the negative one here, but a lot of that stuff should not be implemented.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
That is what they are thinking to implant.

Man i can hardly wait for 1.3 :p
You can wait , remember what isaid in that other thread in newb central "good things come to those who wait"

I wouldn't mind grabbing you sometime Grega =P.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it might be better to just increase the response time of the double tap than go back to the 1-click and swoop method.

Also kinda seems like simple melee is getting weaker and weaker. I know they want everyone to use advanced melee and all, but I'll always prefer the simple melee method over advanced melee.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
no, 1 click method is back, just now you can use double tapping too. But while targeting somebody you cannot quick throw.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
You can wait , remember what isaid in that other thread in newb central "good things come to those who wait"

I wouldn't mind grabbing you sometime Grega =P.
Now now.... let's keep the dirty stuff off the forum's overload :smile:

:id: -What the hell is this?

Anyway yeah 1.3 is going to rock when it's released. I predict this time next year..... 1.3 might be released.
Looking at all those idea's of what they are going to do/might do, there is a whole lot of work to be done. I wonder what they will do after 1.3?? probably some little patches to fix any bug's and then that's it!?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
There will be 1.4... I can feel it...

@ Sub - thats because n00bs are complaining...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.3 is the last scheduled release of ESF. <--- Straight from the team.
Also, I'll ask that no one take Smegs assumption as fact. 1.3 does not have a release date or time frame.

Also
Smeg said:
Refer to him by his correct name, got it? Trying to rage a forum member is a warnable offence.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smeg said:

Anyway yeah 1.3 is going to rock when it's released. I predict this time next year..... 1.3 might be released.
Looking at all those idea's of what they are going to do/might do, there is a whole lot of work to be done. I wonder what they will do after 1.3?? probably some little patches to fix any bug's and then that's it!?
It's OVERLORD!!!!!!
In terms of combat , i'm no... ah..... never mind :rolleyes:

Might also be good to grab you too smeg =P.

Hopefully the wait shouldn't be too long , but that's something we have no control over. It's when the team feels it is ready to (no longer and no later then that).

I'm very interested to see how the changes affect the overall learning curve required for playying the game.

Best answers
Please :rolleyes: , after 1.3 gets released 1.4 could have as mutch attacks as we can mind.

Vegeta

ki blast(click twice)/fast ki blasts shoots as mutch time as u have energy.
gen.beam(click three times)/generic punch(4)/generic push.
G.gun.
FinalFlash/FinalShine.

or make a modification called ''Wars Of The Beams''

Best answers
just reading that document confused me! I hope that the new melee system is easier to operate than the document descibes it. Anyways, i'm looking forward to the release...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Vegetunks said:
just reading that document confused me! I hope that the new melee system is easier to operate than the document descibes it. Anyways, i'm looking forward to the release...
Well i hope its a little chalanging :p

Advanced melee is actualy to easy for my taste ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, so dull if you ask me. I have confidence in both ideas, mainly the freeform combo system. As long as we can double tap swoop in any direction, I coudln't stand being only able to swoop while targetting a player.

Best answers
Smeg said:

1 year from now? I knew it was coming in 2006 but, 1 year from now, that means it probably won't be out till Fall 2006, that's to long :(, I want to play it so badly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
1.3 is the last scheduled release of ESF. <--- Straight from the team.
Also, I'll ask that no one take Smegs assumption as fact. 1.3 does not have a release date or time frame.
Pay attention folks. There is no way you could "know it's coming out in 2006" because the Team, the people who are making the mod, have not released a date. This is why people get confused and make threads like "omfg!1!!1one!1 it was supposed to come out today!!!!!1!1!1eleven".

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Pain said:
Pay attention folks. There is no way you could "know it's coming out in 2006" because the Team, the people who are making the mod, have not released a date. This is why people get confused and make threads like "omfg!1!!1one!1 it was supposed to come out today!!!!!1!1!1eleven".
Hahahaha it's because these forum's are full of kids aged 16 and under. They read what they want to hear.

If I write "esf 1.3 does NOT have a release date"

They read it as

"ESF 1.3 DOES not HAVE A RELEASE DATE"

and then they go off asking people for the release date's and such. Make's me laugh.

Oh Saiyan_Overlord sorry man slip of the keyboard...... you know :D

Pain said:
Refer to him by his correct name, got it? Trying to rage a forum member is a warnable offence.
Sorry Pain..... please can you explain to me how I was trying to rage my fellow forum member?

@Saiyan_Overlord ...... Hey man.... was I trying to Rage you at all?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smeg said:
Hahahaha it's because these forum's are full of kids aged 16 and under. They read what they want to hear.

If I write "esf 1.3 does NOT have a release date"

They read it as

"ESF 1.3 DOES not HAVE A RELEASE DATE"

and then they go off asking people for the release date's and such. Make's me laugh.

Oh Saiyan_Overlord sorry man slip of the keyboard...... you know :D

Sorry Pain..... please can you explain to me how I was trying to rage my fellow forum member?

@Saiyan_Overlord ...... Hey man.... was I trying to Rage you at all?
I know you wern't tryying to rage me , just get's a tad annnoying with everyone mistaking the name or not getting it right (hehe i have to do that in real life "IT'S ROLAND , NOT ROWAN. GET IT RIGHT BISH").

If you wait then good things happen (In some situations yes , but in others no , but we are talknig about a game here). How long did you think i waited to get a good/decent computer ? ages and saving all my pennies of course , and that wait was well worth it in the end.

If people don't have the paitence to wait , then let them be impaitent as all they are doing is just making a demand for a half-finished product that if they got right away they would probably say "ZOMG THIS IS CRAP". In a nutshell , it's like telling a car to start without having the key to start it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom