Man regrows finger?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
blasphemy 10chars

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Technically, the guy didn't regrow a finger, the tip of his finger grew back after having been cut off. Either way, that was an interesting article, especially how it explained how to get a salamander to grow a leg out of it's back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fascinating... but in some way I'm not really surprised. This could come very in handy!

That guy in the photo looked like Cell in his first form, ironically.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In an August 2005 accident, about a half inch was cut off the tip of Lee Spievack's right middle finger by a gas powered model airplane propeller. He says the finger grew back to normal with the help of an experimental treatment.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In an August 2005 accident, about a half inch was cut off the tip of Lee Spievack's right middle finger by a gas powered model airplane propeller.
Yeah, a model airplane chopped part of his finger. What of it?

Best answers
did it really regrow because of the experimental treatment?
or was it just his subconsciousness?
i think the body alone is able to regrow it by itself if it gets the right orders from the brain. i mean we havent figured out all of the human bodys abilities yet.
every human is a mutant thats why no one looks the same and some of these mutants have some interesting abilities.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DustMan2704 said:
i think the body alone is able to regrow it by itself if it gets the right orders from the brain. i mean we havent figured out all of the human bodys abilities yet.
every human is a mutant thats why no one looks the same and some of these mutants have some interesting abilities.
I REALLY doubt this was because of the placebo effect.

Best answers
DustMan2704 said:
rofl dude u made my day. gimme a call when u can fly alright ?

Users who are viewing this thread