Man from 2036 (a time traveler)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2 reasons why this guy is fake.

1. At one point he says "power nowadays runs on solor power" and anouther point later on is "I have not seen the sun for ages, theres a thick smoke covering the earth"
2. he is.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yokie said:

Sometime tells me theses are car batterys next to each other with weird plastic crap and wires everywhere... hmm
That would never work, where's the flux capacitor o_O

Anyways, at the moment, I don't believe in time travel. But I suggest reading Timeline by Michael Crichton, a very interesting book that relates to the subject.

Best answers
Haha, yes, ONE POINT TWENTY ONE GIGAWATTS!!!

Anyways, I've moved out fo home, don't have the internet at my new house, so i won't be posting nearly as much.

One thing I forgot to mention before about Nostradamus. He wrote an entire book of prophecies called Centuries. Whilst some of these alleged predictions have come true, you would be surprised at the number that haven't. Nostradamus wrote many many predictions, and it only takes four or five to be right and people think he's a prophet. Really, he predicted just as many things that didn't come true as did, at least.

And yeah, The Quantum Gravity Theory is an attempt to make an all encompassing "universal" theory of physics, since at the moment we have the "big" physics and the "little" physics mentioned above, and they don't quite match up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom