Male or Female

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you really wanna know what I am?

I'm Spiderman.

Aside from that... I first watched DBZ when it was on UPN or something, at 6 am. It was the saiyan saga, and I only saw a couple episodes. I was really little then. It was on right before another, even better anime: Samurai Pizza Cats. You heard me.

Then I didn't see anime for a long time. I remember another time when I was little, I saw some of sailor moon (I didn't know what it was then) and I literally started getting a queezy feeling in my stomach. Dunno why o_o

I started watching DBZ on cartoon network right when it came out, and I was all excited cause I remembered it and stuff. DBZ lead me into other animes too. I mean I was such a "noob" before; I remember playing a demo of a dreamcast game called "Gundam: Rise from the Ashes" or something and I got so confused because there were no Leos or mentioning of Oz or anything... But now that I know all about the *original* gundam series, I'd kill to play that demo again >_< ahhh back in the day :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My older brother first started watching DBZ while flipping throught the channels then he saw the DBZ movie "Three of Might" from that point on all the males in my house have been watching DBZ. Thats been about 6 or 7 YEARS. And what ever episode I miss i just DL it!

Best answers
I don't know when I started watching DBZ. I think it was in the middle of the Cell saga. I first found out about ESF beat 1 from gamespy, who in turn lead me to File Planet, who in turn gave me the whole shabang. And it was then that I realized something......dogfood.....it's just SO GOOD! :laff: o_O I don't know where that one came from, but I just seem to be in the mood for non-sequitors right now.

In case no one knew, I'm a guy. And in case no one else knew, I didn't know that Vegita's Briefs was a she-maleo_o ! Where did I get my name from one might ask? Well, ever hear of anime music videos?

Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri
Do you really wanna know what I am?

Aside from that... I first watched DBZ when it was on UPN or something, at 6 am. It was the saiyan saga, and I only saw a couple episodes. I was really little then. It was on right before another, even better anime: Samurai Pizza Cats. You heard me.

day :]

i'm a male and my friends older brother watched db when it was on upn wb same thing and he loved it so then dbz came on and he didn't like it and i heard of it but never saw it then i was flippen throu channels one day and i saw a guy fighting a monkey and then i flipped back a few mintues later to watch SAMURI PIZZA CATS!!! i love that show....Hitokiri i thought i was the only one that loved that show i wanna watch it again but it's not on :( and i also liked saior moon for awhile when it first came on cartoon network on the old toonami days

but yeah then i was searching on the internet for mods about a year ago and stummbled apon esh alpha so i d/led it and started playing...and oh course the only peopel that played it back that then were people like me or the developers and friends of so i got owned...then i thought it was awesome when aplha 2 came out i thout it was such a huge difference in graphics then i got out of it and got a socail life then during the summer this year i checked the site out cause i remembered and i saw they were up to beta so i was lik hell yeah and i've been playing ever since

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres women on these forums.Probably ryoko thats the only person i thought was a girl:shocked:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im the bigest womanizer u'll ever meet, so guess what i am

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Iam going to Florida for two weeks that means no ESF OR FOURM!!!!!:cry: So while Iam gone keep this thread alive the make some posts!

Best answers
I am male, Dbz owns :)

about the post above me. I'm sure the forum will be here when you get back :D

Best answers
I'm A Male, For anyone who cares my name is Bryan.....

the day i first got into DBZ was years ago....only weeks after me and my father got our free american satelite, Everyday after school i watched every episode Tunami played from the Saiyan saga to a little after the namek saga then i moved out of my old man's house startin livin with my bro, and now we have almost all episodes here on this comp cept for GT (waiting for english versions, which if I'm not mistaken are due sometime 2003 :) )

Best answers
Im Male......And Damn proud Of It.....Becuase......I Get Hair On My Back!!!

Best answers
*sneezes and turns into can't keep a secret, always lying me*
I'll never tell. Oh, so hard to keep a secret, must keep a secret. I can't keep a secret. I'm a male.

*sneezes and turns into evil me*
WHY DO YOU FREEKING WANNA KNOW?!!?? JUST LOOK AT ME, WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE?!!??

*sneezes and turns into good me*
I'm a girl.

*sneezes and turns into Goku*
I'm a ditz.

*sneezes and turns into Vegeta*
I AM THE PRINCE OF THE SAIYANS.

*sneezes and turns into regular me*
Why?

Best answers
*sneezes and turns into Launch*
Yah, you gotta a problem wit' dat?

*sneezes and turns into regular me*
No, I was just doing it for fun, and to see what people would say.

Best answers
Like I said, "No, I was just doing it for fun, and to see what people would say". Geez, I can't say anything without people questioning me.

Best answers
Sorry :(, I'm grumpy, and because I'm grumpy I wasn't thinking clearly and I misunderstood.

Best answers
O-o

this isnt as cool as last time

wheres the options

none

and my favorite

both

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom