Male or Female

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you a Male or a Female playing ESF? What got u started in ESF & DBZ.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Iam i male i never heard of females watching DBZ or playing DBZ mods!

Best answers
:rolleyes: Very well. I am female. My two sisters, four of my girl cousins, two of my girl friends, and forty of these school girls play ESF and/or watch DBZ (only two of them actually don't play ESF). I am a girl, and I like DBZ. It is a very interesting show. I play ESF because it's DBZ. At first, I wasn't sure what to think of it because I didn't know to control myself (I zipped across shooting ki blasts for a week before I learned how to fight properly)...but I like it a lot better now that I can kick people around (Vegeta is so cool). That's all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can say WOW i have never hear dof females likeing DBZi guess it is not a mle domaneted topic. I think Gotenks is the best char!

BTW i wanna fight u in ESF when are u on?

Best answers
Any time after 6:00 and before 10:00. You can catch me most times on at Saturday or Sunday in She-Dude's Palace. You don't have to have a He-Man spoof name or be a girl anymore since our little band broke up. My ESF name is ==(SOWF)==Dorko, and if you throw a tournament I'll be there. There, is that all? Lol. You should just read around the off-topic section a bit, you'll find me everywhere, and you'll learn how to find me in the games. Okay?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
oh and me! i got into dbz cuz i was just flippin thru channels and say a green guy shoot a dude with really long hair lol

but yea i am on alot, so u can catch me at any time of the day, i am in esf..Magus lol so i wouldnt mind havin a tourney also, i luv tourneys:]

Best answers
I actually only started watching DBZ at the Buu saga. See, for a long time our mom was highly opposed to most anime's. Then just after DBZ went to WB, our older brother watched it and commented it's cheeziness. So we didn't watch it, but we were allowed from there on to watch anime (it wasn't DBZ that did it, it was just timing). Then at a hotel I saw a bit of the Freiza saga, and thought what a weird little purple man Freiza was, and...is that a bald kid? Ooh, and that Veg-eye-ta (I got a version with English accents for some reason, and they kept saying Veg-eye-ta, so I didn't know it was veg-ee-ta until later) looks cool. Who is he? (those are the actual thoughts that went through my heaD). Then we didn't watch it because our mother thought it was too violent, and our father thought it was kind of dumb. Then we started watching it at the Buu saga, and I decided right then and there that it was cool. From there on, I have evolved into the DBZ maniac I am now. And Vegeta is still cool :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your mom and dad dont want you too watch anime, ****, what are you, 5 years old? (no offence, but they are way too strick..)

Best answers
Well, they both came from that sort of parents, so that's the way they WERE. We can watch anime now, and we can even watch anime in the theatres. They don't prefer it, but they believe that we older children (it's Superbook and Flying House for those under a certain age) can make our own choices. Including the short hair issue (go pixies!). And besides, I love my parents. I don't mind obeying them since they give me food, clothing, buy my school books, my toys, my allowance, my learners permit (coming up soon), my birthday cakes, my art pads, my shoes...they give me rides, they take me to the movies just for being extra nice to my siblings and for being helpful when they're ill (which I don't neccessarily do without complaint). They buy me watches and sunglasses, necklaces and rings, removable tattoes and chapstick for doing extra stuff. They're really nice.

Now, to get back on topic, I actually know less guys than girls who like DBZ. So for a while I thought it was female dominated...weird, huh?

Best answers
i voted for female, just cos i wanted too
Does he want a sex change?!? :shocked:

anyways im a male...

not too hard to guess that....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ill leave you guessing as to what I picked... again...

Best answers
I am a 100ft humanoid form who is nowhere and everywhere and can shoot death from my hands MUHAHAHAHA...cough....hack...roll on floor and die........

Male, i just like the consept of people fighting and stuff likr that;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I NEVER SAW THIS POST BEFORE! If anyone wants to fight me on esf all the time I will be in a place called Q's server. My name is Snow1586

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get this thread back on topic please. Otherwise it will be closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom