Major Problems!

Best answers
I dont know whats goin on but everytime i install it i cant play it...i mean i have browsed throught the progam looking through everything and unistalling it at least 10 different times...some please help!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
What kind of message do you get? Does it simply not open? Can you not make games or servers (or join them)? What is the exact problem?

Best answers
The problem at first was i didnt install half life right....but now its not letting me play the game i mean i get in sounds work fine but when i go to multiplayer it doesnt show n e games in the server there...then when i go to make my own game some error comes up saying that it couldnt find the specified folder...

Best answers
OMG!...im seriously soo close to haveing this set but i have this error message come up when i try to make my own game that reads....

Could not load library c:\sierral\half-life/esforces/cl..dlls\client.dll

i dont get it...do i need to update my half-life game or what?

i got the update posted in some otherplace but it wont let me install it cuz my version is too old... its like 1.0.0.5 , and it says i need 1.1.0.9 haha so were to i get that?...I appreciate this help A LOT!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the client.dll error, go here.

Just do what it says there. And for the patch, go to Fileplanet YOu can download a patch there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

this hand of mine is burning red its loud roar tells me to close this topic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom