Major ***ness

Best answers
Ok, first thing u gonna say is i suck, if thats what you are thinking, **** OFF. Now look at this problem, i charge, he charges,i have him in target, and a doing melee, but most of the time, it does not attack, and yes it is the proper button, but it just does nothing, both of us are doing the same thing, yet i always lose, we most of the time are at the same PL can some explain this?

Best answers
It's all in the timing too, not ALL PL. He might have started a slpit second before you. You can't be EAXCTLY the same.. unless you happen to be the same PL and are the same character.

Best answers
even so, if the its the timing, aleast once out of the 20 times i get meleed i should be able to get a solid hit or two in, but it juss doesnt work, crosshairs are on him, they are red, he is targeted, and i am a breath away, he is not blocking cuz #1 i do not see him blocking AND i should still hit him

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And also to make it clearer - it's the person with the highest KI CHARGED who wins, not the PL (Power Level).

Best answers
Ok call me dumb, but yoyu do press the target melee then the attack melee button right?

Best answers
Yeah its always the one who has the most KI in their KI Pool that wins the 'swoop battle'. So basicly it dosnt matter if the dude is 2x as strong as you, if he has close to no KI left in his KI pool then you will win the duel depending on how much you have in your 'pool'

Best answers
ahhh, so its the KI that determines the outcome, now i know why my ass is gettin handed to me, cause i usually teleport to get a good shot, and that take up a lot of ki, so thanks, i am now a better meleer... i think :D

Best answers
you can hold right click when u charge him ya know well i think.... thats what ive heard maybe u should try

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom