Major Melee Madness!

Best answers
Melee is SO broken,let me tell you why.

BUT before i do,i want to say i am not some stupid newb thats come here to blame melee being broken on why he gets his ass kicked so much.I am pretty good at melee(not as good as some of u zit poppin deoderant ignoring nerds,but pretty good.

OK,so im trunks(or any other character)and i hit a guy down to the floor.ok,seems to be goin well,he gets back up,and i right click the fvck outta his ass,yet NOTHING HAPPENS.melee is broken because it does not work up close,if you are in a certain closeness to the opponent,75% of the time when u try to attack him it will do nothing.This is very,very,******icious.Melee is currently the ***est thing on earth(although Elton John was a close contender.)

Please fix this,and DO NOT wait til 1.2.

GG THX NO RE FLAME ME PLEASE!!(any forum admins trying to act all tough on me will be ignored,as i found most forum admins are natzi's)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Somebody didn't play 1.0... it's been like that for a long time buddy. There is a delay between when somebody gets up and you can hit them again. It is set by the server.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mp_nomeleehittime "2" is the default option for esf servers. That means if you tried right clicking straight after he got up, it won't work for 2 seconds.

Off-topic: Nice flamy post, evading swear filters as well. Oh well, not my job to point it out!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well melee is a little whack, but its better than nothing, and will be fixed in the future.

Best answers
Somebody didn't play 1.0

i did

Ok,its still broken though,when u get close up to someone half the time you cant hit them.POS

groovy,do we need to read the lil sticky that tells non-mods to stop acting like them?? HMMMM?

Best answers
wait til .... 1.2
:fight:

heh, what is the purpose of this? really?

if you are complaining .. then its beta and wait for 1.2
if you are ranting, then ok. i guess you did it.
if yopu are trying to point out some problems, then i think the team already knows about this. and if you noticecd, its easier in 1.1 to hit with melee that it was in 1.0 (still doesn't work sometimes)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Son of a ...
Elton John owns...
*Sings quietly to himself* Crocodile rock... crocodile rock...

Best answers
k,i was ranting/pointing stuff out,it was combined.hope u guys can fix this

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Esf4n00bs
GG THX NO RE FLAME ME PLEASE!!(any forum admins trying to act all tough on me will be ignored,as i found most forum admins are natzi's)
Pardon?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get out of here you "natzi."

Hey buddy... if you aren't hitting the guy, teleport back, and then swoop in again. Or just move around him, left and right, up and down, etc, until you get the hit. Simple as that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont see whats wrong with melee... I even challenged Groovy. I think 1.1 has made me even better at it. :D

Best answers
Melee doesn't work if you get too close to the guy for some reason, just move back a little when you're too close.

Just keep moving, standing in front of someone's face is not healthy.
Unless, if you want a boot or fist up in your ass.

Buuuuuuuuuueeeeee
hurt3.wav/fatbuu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Sniff* Buus death always makes me sad... BUUU WHY DID YOU DIEEEE :(

Best answers
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pardon?

crap,sorry mastasurf....i didnt mean to get you all riled up!!!!!

/bow/bow/bow/bow/bow/bow/bow/bow/bow

Best answers
Melee is SO broken,let me tell you why.

BUT before i do,i want to say i am not some stupid newb thats come here to blame melee being broken on why he gets his ass kicked so much.I am pretty good at melee(not as good as some of u zit poppin deoderant ignoring nerds,but pretty good.

OK,so im trunks(or any other character)and i hit a guy down to the floor.ok,seems to be goin well,he gets back up,and i right click the fvck outta his ass,yet NOTHING HAPPENS.melee is broken because it does not work up close,if you are in a certain closeness to the opponent,75% of the time when u try to attack him it will do nothing.This is very,very,******icious.Melee is currently the ***est thing on earth(although Elton John was a close contender.)

Please fix this,and DO NOT wait til 1.2.

lmao, just kidding, I was just waiting for an excuse to use that pic.

Anyway, what you are describing has been part of ESF melee since 1.0. The only change made to melee in 1.1 was the head on/ki reliance thing. People are invincible from melee for a short time after getting up, and I know, sometimes when you click to swoop it just doesn't swoop. Take a few deep breaths and just hold on for 1.2(or 1.1X if Harsens and Joe decide to do a small melee update).

Best answers
hmm well let me just say im very very good with melee. i really like the changes they made in 1.1 and i dont really know what ur talking about.

Best answers
this only happens to mee if im too close to the ground or a wall or the cieling. The same way tat beams explode in my face in the same places. Maybe it has something to do with that eh?

Also
posted my mastasurf:
Pardon?
you spammer! :laff: ;) :tired: :laff:

Best answers
k,i was ranting/pointing stuff out,it was combined.hope u guys can fix this
ok, if you are ranting .. then we should let this thread die :p cuz there is no point to it!!! =PPPP

if you are pointing out a problem, then you shouldn't speak like that .. and if you know that you will get a response "wait til 1.2" then you probably also know that the team knows about it. and you can also figure out that working on a new melee system is better than spending a century fixing a little problem with current melee.

so ..

oh and yeah .. sorry to be rude, but i guess i feel like opressing someone right now
:laff:

you spammer!
i think you'll get another "pardon" now.
i might get one too o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, i imagen that the 2 second delay was put on to make stuff fair. If you got hit to the ground, it would be virtually impossible to escape from another hit of melee. They should keep it the way it is imo

Best answers
i know how u Feel esf4noobs...
lyk i said on the other thread.

i have an idea for da team.. they should create a melee attack wer ur character does multiple punches n kicks for close up combat.. i think datl be pretty fun. see who iZ quicker in the right and left clicks and still have the usual melee which we r currently using. ( if they wer 2 think about this in upcoming updates i think it should be in the melee attack menu, ud have 2 select it with right click lyk small spirit bomb. ) does ne1 else agree??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom