majin buu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Exody koteni
fm/thor dont post bs in my thread this was ment to compliment theyr work id un care if it was from 10 weeks ago i didnt post this thread because the world revovls around u fm ,gj on model guys i dun care if its old u did a great job...
ah yes and u being the master of the bs :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice work there ya i thought the team reskinned the whole lot which i thought would have been a waste as pcjoes was great, but thats just excellent but ya the eyes are rather slanted!

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
see im not the only one who thinks that

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by BrunO
Nice work there ya i thought the team reskinned the whole lot which i thought would have been a waste as pcjoes was great, but thats just excellent but ya the eyes are rather slanted!

BrunO
Yeah, it was a waste of my time.

Best answers
your topic exody ken? yeeesh i coulda put this in the suggestions but i thought ppl would just agree with me u dont have to start flaming and all yeeesh;/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
mmmmm is it justme or do i not feel the love in here btw cumba if beta dun come out soon ill be gone in a month to florida heres my little bros icq 54090578 if im gone when beta comes icq him and he well buy the servers

Best answers
Nice job on modle, but if i see Fat buu in ESF i'm going after him and gonna keep blasting until the person changes the modle. I just hate the fat pink bloob. :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who would pick buu? i mean he aint got no good attacks.... and hes big and fat and ugly

Best answers
the skin is nice! looks just like the real thing :D u should make nother version of him, wit his eyes open and evil smile :D:D:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah it is very good... just the eyes are wwwaaaaaaaaaay to slanted...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
looks like he feld on the face 20 times.

Best answers
VERY good, its just the eyes, slanted a bit too much, but it still is funny looking (not an insult, he's SUPPOSE to look funny :D )
i like it no i dont.. i dont like it

i L O V E it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;D

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Looks Great

I never saw Joe's so for me, this is the first time ive seen the buu model, and it rox. Sure, there may be some small things that COULD be tweaked, but when its ingame, will it all really matter?

:S

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yeh i agree it rox and ingame it not gonna matter that much coz it will be so fast....the models are important tho coz its wat u see...but such minor things dun matter...as long as the model and animations look rite

Best answers
wont it be hard 2 animate fat buu since he might have wieder punches and ittle be harder 2 get away :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Especially with darktooth doing the animations im damn sure it will look excellent. We just need melee.

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hard? nah thats what skeletons are for

Best answers
WHEN THE ESF MOD COMES OUT EVERYONE WILL PLAY
THOSE WHOD DONT.......

C@n BuRn iN hElL from The Special Beam Cannon of piccolo
or may b even manesko!!!!!!!! GOT IT?
SO PLAY!!!!!!!

If u play tfc search 4 "-=[ESF-F]=-Shadow"
(earths special forces fans) [ya i know its NOT lame o_o :p