mah new song

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
What I heard wasn't bad (fkn buffering).

I'm digging the beat.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought it was gewd. You sound like what lil' Romeo will sound like when he hits puperty XD. Good job man :p.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, You got some talent. If you get your "album" out, i'll buy it. =P

Best answers
well i don't like rap at all and the closest thing i like to it is rapcore like linkin park and rage against the machine, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say that it is decent for being an amateur work. My biggest complaint is that my favorite part, the beginning (no lyrics), sounded good but didnt flow maybe you wanted it like that but i think it needs work. Good luck in your future endeavors.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*me hates myself*

linkin park? rage against the who?

and ameture? lolz dat who track was freestyled besides the chorus ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
i forever hate you on that statement -_-
Oh shut up bish. You know you will always wub meh.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God this song get's addictive, Good job on it, like to hear more of your songs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard 2 other ones he did, and i gotta say this is the best.
The vocal quality seems alot more stable, and no scratching. o/

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The beat is missing something, and your lyrics are kind of slow and off-beat at points.

Keep it at it, and improve your overall lyrical structure.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill be honest, rap music isnt my thing, so this may sound a lil "offensive"

i was expecting (for some reason) since your my friend, that you would do something different from the other million rap songs out there that all sound exactly the same, i was dissapointed, it sounds just like every rap song on BET, on the radio, and on mtv,(im not talking about musical quality, im talking about the general sound of it, its unoriginal)

it cant really boil down to the fact that your not a "professional " yet, you could learn to control your vocals better and all that stuff mentioned above, but if it still sounded like every other rap song that everyone has already heard thousands of times over, theres really no point in it

kinda more of a comment to the general genre of rap, but it is a rap song so, meh >_>, i could go on and on but i think ill stop here to avoid awkward moments on AIM

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Taurus 2112 said:
well i don't like rap at all and the closest thing i like to it is rapcore like linkin park and rage against the machine

rage against the machine are not rapcore >_< theyve been arround a lot longer than that genre and tom morrello would definately try to kick your ass for that statement. ESPECIALLY putting them in the same sentance as LP (who imo arent all that great anyway).

the songs cool. just keep practicing...you know i cant crit much, being lead guitarrist in a rock band and a metallica tribute band means i have a bleak outlook on all rap music (yeh i was one of the people responsible for booing 50 cent off stage when he came here hahaha)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes it was tooken down due to a name switch in my profile :( itll be back up in 24 hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom