Magic the gathering...

Best answers
I got warcraft 3. and i am into it. but it got boring to me on the second day. 60 bucks wasted ugh. SO now i am trying to be wise on spending money. So... This program comes in with my all time fav card game. I even based my name on one of the cards they made called NightShade_Seer... Now i got to pick do i want to spend money on this and build up decks. they have alot of players what i got from ign and team games alot of good stuff. The down side to this is. i cant see there faces when i play out my siera avtar with spirt link *spells wrong i bet* So what do you guys think? should i. the only down side of magic with me was the lack of players i got. but with this... world wide.

Best answers
sounds good...I got magic its fun I'll probably play it.

Best answers
cool, yes it does sound fun. I am super tempted but i spent over 3k on cards i got now. i mean i got more decks then i know what i can do with.

Best answers
whoa dont go overboard...i mean 100 bucks is more then enough for a good deck...

Best answers
i was hooked bad on it bad. i mean i wanted rares so bad and when i got one i wanted more many more... must have that rare!

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sierRa avatar :) spirIt link :)

Magic... best card game ever.. it sure is worth it.

Best answers
thats what i know. i am really pumped up about it and you can download it for free and play the demo or you can pay 9 bucks and go to real game. or pay 12 to buy the game and get a free deck. either way its all good! just have to search for it heh but not to hard to find

Best answers
oh btw for some of you who do not know what them cards do...

siera avtar is a */* creature power and toughness equal to your life. i enchant him with spirt link. spirt link does this. whatever damage this creature does you gain that life. so lets say i attack you for 15. i gain 15 life and he becomes and 30/30 creature

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You shoulda played the beta test!! It was tight when everything was free!!

Best answers
*kills you* i hate you i hate you all *crys* i just spent 150 bucks and got some pretty good cards.

Best answers
There's a prog that lets you play magic over the net? But, they released a MTG game on CD a long time ago (of which my copy is screwing up).

Yeah a while back I was bored and took out my junk cards I hadn't touched in years and did some tuning; I've become a much smarter player then when it first came out. I guess this confirms some mushy sayings about getting wiser in life as time goes on.

Best answers
omfg thats a good ass card combo! i use to play, havnt in a few years now though, good game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im downloading the Online Beta test now from fileplanet... is it free :no: :yes: no yes? maybe!?:shocked:

Best answers
demo is free 10 dollars for a started deck and play with us. not that bad. go for it

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I played the beta test too, already have that thing for ages :)

btw: Serra Avatar isn't the bi guy anymore for a looong time. Fun to play with tough, I have 4 :D , only two spirit links :cry:

ah well, I'm more of an elvish rebel guy anyways

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i downloaded it, must say, it kicks ass but i really want to buy it but i dont have a credit card, can you do it by post or anythign like like, or a debit card etc etc, and on the full games can get other cards somehow, do u just have to buy all your packs from the site or something like that.

if anyone does want a game with me, u will have to play on the free trail servers:tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just got it! my name is Tepus on it if anyone wants to fine me

i found out my dad had a debit card, so i got it now, im a total newbie thou:yes:

Edit: plus i dont own any cards yet, im buyying the armarda or wold theme pack, but if someone wants to fight me, we can in the training hall

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bump

(any n00b want to tell me i posted 3 times in a row, shhhh, cos they r like 3 days apart..:S )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
double posting is bad enough but triple..... tisk tisk tisk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom