Madd Dogs 2nd sig

Best answers
ive made my second sig ever again heavialy animated just though id get a few crits.
The sprites are from Marvel Vs Capcom, Super Buteden 3.
reason for creation, got bored and wanted to see buu and captin commando fight to the death.

edit* hold crap i didnt realise the size, well ill start optimising is now, and replace it tomorra. if the size is too big for these forums just delete it to whoever admin decides to first.

Best answers
LOL i like it (and i can see it cuz of a good conection) but the first time is was kinda laggy.

No critz it rockz ;D

Best answers
well after so long and only one responce, gee i am demanding, all i ask for for a little responce and all i get is *sob* :cry:,

ok well maby not that far but i would have liked a littel more crits.

Actually the main reason why im writing is because i lowered the size from over 900kbs to under 500, so it should be almost twice as fast to load on most peoples machines, ive left the original big one in my first post just so you can see what it looked liked before i reduced its size and No. of colours.

Come on plp i want some crits, is it too much to ask, sob*, ok not that again but i would like some feedback on it.

Best answers
I think the problem is than most people on this forum are more PHP and 3D max based and don't know alot about anime. gif's. I don't know jack about it either so i can't give critz cuz..........i don't know how its done :p get my drift?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom