LvLs of Goku

Best answers
Uhh dude you got your pics messed up...

you pic of SSJ 1 is actually SSj2..

and viceversa

see. SSJ 1 goku has all of the hairs on his forhead down..

and SSj2 has all his forhead hairs exept for 1,up..

Best answers
no form what i know ur wrong, when a saiyin goes ssj2 he bulks up and his eyes go white and have no pupil...

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moved to off-topic.

Best answers
the ssj1 pic is really ssj2. the ssj2 pic is either ssj1 or ultra ssj. and he does have pupils in the pic they are on the corners of his eyes. ssj1 = his fringe stays down . ssj2 his fringe goes up.r u trying to tell me gohan ssj2 had no pupils when he fought with cell ?

and ssj2 doesnt bulk up much because bulk up = slow and ssj2 is really fast in movement speed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why on ssj5 and 6 do u have "(manga)" they are not from DB manga... they are fake

Best answers
yeah.. rather than "manga" you should have "(fan fiction)" or something.. Manga is stuff like anime books, comics, and stuff like that :p

Best answers
None of the Pics Show up, but he's right with the Manga

DBAF was the "manga" version, (fake, but they call it the manga version) so he's right with the name, but still the pic's are fake

Best answers
No DBAF is an actual comic that isn't sponsored by any of the makers. It starts off with Raditz showing up as a SSJ3 or just a SSJ I can't really tell with him.

Best answers
Originally posted by D_6969
No DBAF is an actual comic that isn't sponsored by any of the makers. It starts off with Raditz showing up as a SSJ3 or just a SSJ I can't really tell with him.
Well if its not sponsored by the makers of DB, DBZ, or DB GT, then its just published fan fiction.......

Best answers
and i was right :S

ive known dragonball for a very long tome,And i know my SSJ Transformations

BTW SSJ2 he does not Bulks up (well maybe a little) and he does have pupils.His hair gets more spiky and blue electrisity sparks around his body

Best answers
so ur saying the only diffrence is the way there hair lays and that they migh bulk up a little and they have electricity around them when they power up? and of corse they get stronger...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom