LSSJ brolly-skin

Best answers
LSSJ brolly-skin WIP

I've just started skin LSSJ brolly yesterday, so how is it? the creator of the model is movento, not me. I just skin it.

Best answers
it looks pretty cool so far only crit i have is the lines kinda make him look old...then again he had things like that on hes face in the movie

Best answers
the hair needs 2 be MUCH bigger he had a beep load of spikes and stuff and the lines in his face makes him look a bit old...

Best answers
Change the emmisive to white to make it look sexier.
Looks pretty good so far =P

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaiser said:
that's what i say ...
maybe it's just your display causing you to see the hai is green

plus , for CHRIST SAKE , shrink your signiture image , think of us dial-up users

Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
maybe it's just your display causing you to see the hai is green

plus , for CHRIST SAKE , shrink your signiture image , think of us dial-up users
no it ins't my display, i'm totaly sur the hair isn't yellow but green (clear green but it's still green ...)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh , it seems to change hear and there without us noticiing , thou you saw a lot of green when brolly did charge ups , & of course his attacks were nothing but green colored

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
meh , it seems to change hear and there without us noticiing , thou you saw a lot of green when brolly did charge ups , & of course his attacks were nothing but green colored
off, sorry to say but your sig is twice as big as his sig..

on, he said he was skinning, not modeling :O the skin looks good to me! :D

Best answers
i like it alot.and i know the hair should be longer,i might change it.and maybe make his hair a little les darker.can't wait to see more :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The hair is lime-green-to-yellow, it's got a hint of green, that's more green than regular Super Saiyan hair, but not by anymeans green.

As for the face i'd say try to lose some of the lines on the nose and around the mouth and maybe make the skin paler.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty good.. Brolly tends to have slim eyes though, and round off the eyebrows, they look so rigid and fake. Good start though.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bldskakarot said:
the hair needs 2 be MUCH bigger he had a beep load of spikes and stuff and the lines in his face makes him look a bit old...
He didn't make the model, he asked for crits on the skin. But yah, he does seem kind of old, maybe don't make the lines stand out as much.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its definately green tinted hair in his LSSJ/USSJ form, normal ssj is normal yellow colour, but my movie 8 dvd played on both my pc and my tv set and my ps2 all say he has green hair.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Face, good
Arms, good

What's with the weird spaces between the pecs and abs tho?

Best answers
The connection of arms and shoulders have those wrinkles, makes it look like cloth.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the bicep shouldnt start how it does, the bottom of the bicep should end under the armpit, connecting to the torso, not halfway down the upper arm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom