[LPR] Luigi

Best answers
With the highlights you have gaven him, it makes his face seem more plasticy then realy flesh, could you try to make it seem like more flesh like? (I can't exactly help you more, since you have been texturing so much longer then me, I'm sure you know what Im trying to tell you)

Other then that, you could possibly use some planes and alpha map the moustache to give it a more lugi feel to it, Im not sure if that would use less and/or the same amount of polygons though.

Keep it up tek, I've always enjoyed seeing your stuff!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ShadyD said:
as long as it isnt supposed to be true to luigi

Exactly, would you be happy if your brother was always in the spot light, and banging a princess? I wouldn't, so neither is my take on luigi.

Anyways, a small update, got bored of skinning for a bit and just went on to the rigging:

Still gotta work on the texture and change some stuff.

@ CrackerJack - http://www.cgchat.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23574

Best answers
Looks good, but in a creepy zombie luigi kind of way.

I think he eats babies. =]

Best answers
It looks really nice, but something about the facial structure is bothering me...
I'm sure it's just the angle, as your models have proven to be nice

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he has a butthole in his chin, dont remove it looks good! xD
Exactly, would you be happy if your brother was always in the spot light, and banging a princess? I wouldn't, so neither is my take on luigi.

Anyways, a small update, got bored of skinning for a bit and just went on to the rigging:
try getting the eyes a little bit angrier
now they're like: ^.^ try getting them -.-
yknow kinda pissed, kinda how everyone looks on a monday

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not cartoonish. The textures seem too real instead of colorful that we're used to seeing on luigi. Change that up some and it'll be better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hes luigi but with an original twist so thats why he isnt the luigi your used to seeing..

TekNiK said:
Exactly, would you be happy if your brother was always in the spot light, and banging a princess? I wouldn't, so neither is my take on luigi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom