Lowering your PWL

Best answers
Ok, I know what your thinking and thats WFT. So allow me to explain...

(NOTE: I'm kinda new so if this has been said before, I apologize)

Now, in the series they would lower there power level to not only not show up on scanners but to throw off there enemies. This could easily be used in ESF by having a button (of course) to lower and raise it, and in return causing you not to show up on radar and throw off people. Going threw these steps should take some time to do them but not too much...maybe 2 seconds or so, that way it doesn't lose its affect. But anyways, thats what I'm throwing into this suggestion box.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welcome
great idea but it would slow down the game and make a great advantage for buu who has the the ability to regane lives

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a good idea but it's been suggested before, also because you have a low PL surely you'll draw fire to make for an easy kill? Or people will see your abnormally low PL and know you're suppressing your ki anyway, unless it totally masked you from the scouter/radar making you pretty much invisible while you're hiding, but why would you be hiding? The only reason I can think of is to regen (Buu) and he's already pretty uber. Would this lower your actual PL or what's perceieved to be your PL through scouters? Would you be able to attack whilst in this repressed state?

In the show Trunks hid his power so Frieza would command his guards to kill him, they got killed, then Frieza himself, then King Cold. The fact is that if he hadn't suppressed his ki he would still have killed them all, and they'd have still tried to kill him.

Best answers
Well, I was thinking for more of a 'crap, my health is low...I need to get some sensu (sp) beans' situation. So that way it would help you out a bit from on comming people and give you a small advantage to not being seen. Also you would have most of your 'powerfull' attacks taken away for the time being. That way Buu coulden't regen.

I was thinking of a way , that if you lower your power level you would become invisable but unable to attack untill you powered back up. But this would allow you to run around grabbing up health untill you were able to fight again. Then again, once your in a battle, your there till your dead....not much running away..

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, it's been suggested so many times there is no way the team hasn't already made a decision about it. It's been suggested every way you could possibly think of suggesting it. See http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=44256. Read the stickies.

Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom