Loosing inspiration..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For some reason, I made these kick *** drawings at school and at home long time ago, and now I'm loosing it since I read the tutorials at howtodrawmanga.com. My mind has lost creativity in drawing. I know 85% is knowledge and 15% is creativity, but I'm loosing day by day. How can I get my creativity back? Is it because I'm not having a good day or not having a good sleep? I've ask my art teacher that, and she says I'm crazy. :/

Best answers
Well, I think you need to stop worrying about it. The more you push yourself to do awesome art, the more stressed you'll become. If you find yourself playing ESF or another videogame and you have some time to kill in between maps or just to take a quick breather, look over at an empty page beside you and start drawing.

It kinda works for me at least.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice spam Dan16, you are really helpful when someone is need of help.

Anyways, I've been atleast practicing almost 10 times a day, and those 10 practices sheets are in the trash. I'm not too worried about it, I've been like this for the past month, and also I'm one of the best artist in 3 of my classes. ( Hate kids when they ask me to draw a naked crap for 20 bucks at school. :/) *I'm good with a pencil, but when it comes with a mouse = total crap. O_O

Best answers
You mustn't pressure yourself to draw, but when an idea finds you get it down on paper (or on a digital canvas) immediately. This way you can always have a backup supply for bad days when you feel like drawing but have no ideas.

If you cant get any ideas at all try stuff like watching a movie, watching people outside, animé, games and especially other peoples art. When i look at an awesome picture i think "Hot damn, i wanna draw" and an idea usually finds me.

I have loads of bad days though, sometimes spanning months where i cant draw anything. Hope you get out of your rut soon.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I Might of found something!...
Loosing inspiration Should be you're inspiration! XD
Mybe draw some character's in some sort of stance while watching something fly away or dive away or somthing...

Best answers
practice makes perfect, dont expect comic book drawings right away

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its Mystix! where have you been >;o?

anyhows, im in the same position, i lost all my inspiration in the past year or so, and its really hard to just pick up a pencil again. I find that if i got nothing to do, im just sitting here... why dont i doodle? so thats what i try to do as much as i can... but i can get lazy... =\

Just keep drawing thats all i can say, there isnt much else than that.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
youy lose your inspiration because you try to become better by reading tutorials, drawing should be done on feeling not what you read in tutorials, so dont look at those tutorials again and just try to draw what you want to draw, btw, no drawing is bad, its just another style, so you shouldnt throw drawings right back in the trashcan but keep drawing on them

Best answers
You can get it back while you're just doodling. Art is about having fun, not about forcing yourself. If you worry too much, your drawings will come out bad.. cause you're being way too self concious. that is bad because you go by certain rules while drawing.. just let your mind free and you will be able to have your creativity back. listen to music.. watch movies.. do whatever.. there is always inspiration some where!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got little back of it, exept now I draw the heads bigger then the body. -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom