looping certian sounds for attacks?

Best answers
if it is possible, as I really dont know for attacks like Final Flash and kamehameha is it possible to loop a charging sound for them? like for Final Flash that move should have like electricity and energy sounds playing while you charge it...would make everything a lot cooler, much better than that dead silence when you are charging it and the initial sound was played thru...

Best answers
Lt.Zack said:
if it is possible, as I really dont know for attacks like Final Flash and kamehameha is it possible to loop a charging sound for them? like for Final Flash that move should have like electricity and energy sounds playing while you charge it...would make everything a lot cooler, much better than that dead silence when you are charging it and the initial sound was played thru...
Sounds good...It would definetly add to the realism.

-Hell speaks threw me..and it says...
Would you like your eternal damnation normal or Supa Sized?

Best answers
yea really is needed, mainly for attacks like the Final Flash that have no sound at all when charging....

Best answers
Yeah i think so too.
Final Flash with eletricity build up and maybe a few vegeta "rrggh, urrggh"
Krillin's Scatter Beam. maybe a charge sound for that "haaaaaaa"
And lastly The Frieza disk , well there's already a misc_disk sound in esf so i assume that was for that.
But i think you'll have to wait for some coding so the moves can work with sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom