Looking for FPS games

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay. My dad needs FPS games which will run on his pc. I don't want any joke posts, please. Put some effort in it. 800 mhz CPU 64 video and 128 ram (or 256, not sure)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Duke Nukem 3D, Swat 3 , Max Payne(TPS but still awesome nonetheless) , early Rainbow Six games, Ghost recon .... can't remember anything else

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wolfhome, UberStrike (A Facebook Game), Combat Arms?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Half Life, Unreal Tournament, Unreal Tournament 2004 maybe. You might have a very small chance of getting Half Life 2 to run on low settings with a low resolution.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UT'99 is very good, along with Unreal (not sure about its sequel). The original HL, perhaps even CS 1.6. Those aren't terribly good specs, but these should run fine. See if you can find the original Doom and Heretic too ^^.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Recommended specs of Half Life used to be 700mhz and a 32mb graphics card if I remember correctly. So Half Life, CS 1.6, and all the other mods should work fine.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
the Quake games are awesome, especially competetive Quake 3 Arena! I used to play a game called Delta Force, but it wasn't that great!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm. Nicely said. Some people don't really have all that much money for themselves and prefer to give that money for their loved ones. Lol wtf.

EDIT: omfg, can't believe I forgot. Thanks guys! Any games similar to Medal of Honor (Talking about the very first ones), which can run. Allied Assault, for example, runs great, but my dad played it a lot these years and finds it boring now. So anything esle of that sort, which runs?

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perhaps Command & Conquer Renegade?

[video=youtube;qNuO0J7TRMI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNuO0J7TRMI[/video]

Pretty low requirements.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm. Nicely said. Some people don't really have all that much money for themselves and prefer to give that money for their loved ones. Lol wtf.

EDIT: omfg, can't believe I forgot. Thanks guys! Any games similar to Medal of Honor (Talking about the very first ones), which can run. Allied Assault, for example, runs great, but my dad played it a lot these years and finds it boring now. So anything esle of that sort, which runs?
Call of Duty? The very first one I mean.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get Call of Duty 2. That ran on Windows 98 so I am sure it will run on XP or Vista.

I would also suggest an old FPS I used to play a lot that has online and its free.

Enemy Territory is the name. Weather people still play it is something else.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get Call of Duty 2. That ran on Windows 98 so I am sure it will run on XP or Vista.

I would also suggest an old FPS I used to play a lot that has online and its free.

Enemy Territory is the name. Weather people still play it is something else.
It's one of the most played shooters on the PC, still, though I can't get into it like when I was younger for some reason. I can't play twitch shooters anymore, not sure why.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enemy Territory was close to being the perfect FPS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom