Looking for a specific movie (Time Travel Based)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
It's a Time travel based movie, though I am unsure what the movie is called. I can't find it on google either, nor find it in the top time travel based movies. So, hopefully you guys can help me. I remember part some parts of the movie, but not all... Here are the parts:

-> A group of people in an office (or working area) was looking at a girl/woman in the past in her living room that you can see on a big screen projection (like a tv). And some other guy pointed a laser pen through the screen which the female could see on the wall in her time line. After that, the time machine immediately stopped.

-> Guy went to the past, but knowing that he would die seeing the machine wasn't designed to transport living things. Once in the past he had a note on his chest saying "revive me". He was revived in the hospital.

-> He saved someone in the past on a boat I believe, but also drowned in the water in a car. She was saved, but he died.. While his future self is still alive.

So... do you know it? :p

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am infallible.

It's called Deja Vu.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, it was just on the other day. A totally absurd and stupid movie. I was interested at first, but...blah...they just turned it into one of those happily ever after stories.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm basically Batman.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Bill and Ted's excellent adventure.

Last time i checked Praetor, the only infallibles are the Prophets and Vicegerents.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...why would you even guess if he already said I was correct? Also, there is more than one definition for the word, and several of them cover me. Finally, last time I checked, both prophets and vicegerents have been nothing but wrong for time immemorial.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
...why would you even guess if he already said I was correct? Also, there is more than one definition for the word, and several of them cover me. Finally, last time I checked, both prophets and vicegerents have been nothing but wrong for time immemorial.
Self righteous much, as far as I'm concerned I would only adopt a title once It has been said by someone else. If I was named 'The Trustworthy', I'd only wear it due to the evident claims of the people. Now as far as your title is concerned, I am pretty sure it can only be applied after the infallible's death because only then we could truly know whether he was really infallible or fallible as the person is not stuck in the time reference. Going abit off topic here: when i was studying the morals and ethics of the prophets, I noticed that they were mistake free and no reasonable error commited on there part. It makes a hell lot of sense why this is once i finally realised God had chosen them and opened the doors for them so that they were doomed not to fail. This is not to say that some prophets don't excel others but to lead to the conclusion that they were divinely appointed and chosen for a purpose.

Now the question I pose from the statement above is if you are really infallible then for what purpose do you serve because it is like me taking a cup from the ocean and seeing it is filled the same as it always should be.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Self righteous much, as far as I'm concerned I would only adopt a title once It has been said by someone else. If I was named 'The Trustworthy', I'd only wear it due to the evident claims of the people. Now as far as your title is concerned, I am pretty sure it can only be applied after the infallible's death because only then we could truly know whether he was really infallible or fallible as the person is not stuck in the time reference. Going abit off topic here: when i was studying the morals and ethics of the prophets, I noticed that they were mistake free and no reasonable error commited on there part. It makes a hell lot of sense why this is once i finally realised God had chosen them and opened the doors for them so that they were doomed not to fail. This is not to say that some prophets don't excel others but to lead to the conclusion that they were divinely appointed and chosen for a purpose.

Now the question I pose from the statement above is if you are really infallible then for what purpose do you serve because it is like me taking a cup from the ocean and seeing it is filled the same as it always should be.
Were your post not the ravings of a lunatic, I might be inclined to, line by line, explain to you why you're wrong. I might even be inclined to argue with you. However...

Gods do not argue with swine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gods only eat swine in the form of delicious bacon.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And then keeps everyone else from partaking.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No one says that, Heron. The actual quote is about the separation and distinction between genius and madness, which makes a hell of a lot more sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom