Looking at past posts.

Best answers
Hmm, i've been around these forums for a while and today, I was bored and decided to look at past posts. Boy did I change alot. I realized I was very defensive to some people and took things way to seriously when I was younger on these forums. I realized how much more I learned growing up from that point and what I am now. Makes me happy that atleast i'm learning something and acting alot more mature.

You guys should probably look at the mistakes and immaturity that you had in the past. Look at your very first posts here (unless you're new) and see if they compare to be different from what you post now. Click search and just type in your name if you need instructions. And i'm sort of actually surprised I wasn't banned for some things i said in the past too, heh. :]

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I don't understand I word i said ;/

At least now, when I do post, I make more sense and I can also see a clear change in maturity as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My earliest saved post was 05-16-2006 and I've been here for years. I don't even remember how I was like when I first showed up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i remember myself from the beginning till now.

back in the days it was really hard to understand me, as i didnt understood other people.
I really made everyone confuse.... and i always though i would be someone xD. (may some remmeber me as german_boy) lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My earliest saved post was 05-16-2006 and I've been here for years. I don't even remember how I was like when I first showed up.
A conspiracy i say!! All your posts have been deleted. THERE MUST BE A REASON!!

Maybe you're an alien O_O

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know there's some way to find more than the last 500, I just don't know how. Phobob knows, I think.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i remember myself from the beginning till now.

back in the days it was really hard to understand me, as i didnt understood other people.
I really made everyone confuse.... and i always though i would be someone xD. (may some remmeber me as german_boy) lol
How could I forget, a screenshot as signature 1024x768 lol

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used to be nice. Not so much, anymore.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was pretty nubish. I had horrible grammar (I still don't have great grammar, but it's much better then when I first started..) and I talked a lot of trash on the forums like I was good at ESF, but in reality wasn't that good back then.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here is my first post ever.

i had esf awhile ago but i was dumb and sended esf to a freind on aol istant message.... after i did that my account was gone and so was my half - life game.
i cannot find the cd-key that i used before for half-life. is there any way you guys can help me ? or tell me anything?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol my first post

PLZZ guys make a frieza transormation clip. I so wanna to see his transformation .It'll be really cool.
Pcjoe replied quickly and closed the thread XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Back when i came to forums i used for example : u intead of You, talked alot of trash.. somehow i can't read my first post here, the oldest is about my ds :D

regardless, i haven't been here for that long as you guys(though i played the game since 2004, without grega i wouldn't be here now xD), hardly even for a year so what am i to talk about this?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i guess so, well it had 2 pictures as far as i remember :D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've always been an idiot D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used to be nice. Not so much, anymore.
Pretty much the same for me. I went from nice, to borderline emo, to .. relatively normal. Still a cynic though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You used grammar in your first post? Sweet dancing Jehova.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've actually regressed since then. I don't give two craps about grammar, as long as the content is there and it's readable. I uh...respected the laws of written english to the best of my ability back then, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom