Looking at past posts.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reviving this topic because I like making myself look silly. Thanks to Zeo I can show you how much of a newb I used to be ;P

KarrdeKNR teh Nub said:
I was playing on this server called JIMMY IS GOOD
and oddly enough, I was kicked for using Picolo's eyelasers which really don't even do a whole lot of damage.

Anyway, it seems that just about every attack is being called 'cheap' now. I'm just wondering what other people think. Post your thoughts. Say which attacks are cheap and why (no talking about discs. If you want to do that, look for the topic 'Diskspammer Blacklist').

Now, before you reply, DO NOT insult other people's opinions or be a jerk or anything. I just want to see what other people think, not a long flame list.

-Karrde-
Oh for the days before I was a mod ;P But at least I was never a flaming jackass. I don't think I ever managed a single warning. Maybe one.

Best answers
Oh I dread these threads.

Smith| said:
STOP CLOSING A THREAD EVERY TIME SOMEONE SAYS 1.1 HELP.

I HAVE SOME TROUBLE TO

"Internet Explorer cannot download ESFBeta11patch.exe from 130.88.168.195.

A connection to the server could not be established."

ALOT OF TIMES THE FREAKING THREAD IS CLOSED BEFORE A ****ING ANSWER. IM SORRY BUT I AM PISSED THE HELL OFF. AND I KNOW THIS WILL EARN ME A WARNING BUT I DONT ****ING CARE.
I miss those days.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh Smiffy Smifferachi Smifficus, you were Smifftacular back then. I think most people started out the way you did, and kinda worked their way up. Now we can all complain with perpetual smiles on our faces and without yelling.

I remember I used to get cl_flush error messages all the time on WON, but I think I was a little more civil.

Mog

Best answers
hehe, my first... from 02/02/02 :smile:
Mog said:
hey, can u kill the dragon? that would be fun....
When this forum opened I used to just read every thread... then I felt a sudden need to register, just to say that. o_O

I might have registered on powerup's forums. (not sure there were any though?)
Back then there was another dbz mod in development, and I thought it was going to be better than ESF...

I'm not sure which mod it was, or what game it was on, but they never even started coding it... they just had nicer pictures...
They were just like a lot of other dbz mods have been: lots of pretty models and maps, but no code = no game. :rolleyes:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But back then, you COULD kill the dragon...or at least make him trip out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It will only return 500 posts maximum. Thus in my six years and 10,000 posts, it will find only the last 500 from last year or earlier.
How about other moves. A teleporting strike would be nifty, big elbow, changing with the direction you teleported from, possibly with knockbacks. It would be nice to pound someone and send them careening (sp?) away. It would also be nice to see the lethal double axehandle. (how about doing a "power struggle" with melee attacks? Having an animation for this would rule!) Hell, it might stop Ki/Disk Spamming.

Piccolo also had somekind of fireball from his mouth if i remeber correctly.

Give gohan the killer headbutt!

Finally, how about the infamous powerup attack. When they powerup and everyone who can't hold a candle gets swatted away like flies.
:) You were the only one whose never raped the English language.

Best answers
Here's one of my posts from 4 years ago, when I was 14/15.... the thread was titled "i dont think wons goin down any time soon"

steam dosent even hav a quarter of the hl comutity and the content servers r overloading o_O its frezzen and crashen for everyone and goin 2k/sec for 350 mbs files.

point of this thread = valve would be morans to close won cause steam wil overload with al te new ppls comen in.
Hehe man how I've changed, people used to think that I didn't know any english....to this day I'm not sure why I did that...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Hmm, i've been around these forums for a while and today, I was bored and decided to look at past posts. Boy did I change alot. I realized I was very defensive to some people and took things way to seriously when I was younger on these forums. I realized how much more I learned growing up from that point and what I am now. Makes me happy that atleast i'm learning something and acting alot more mature.

You guys should probably look at the mistakes and immaturity that you had in the past. Look at your very first posts here (unless you're new) and see if they compare to be different from what you post now. Click search and just type in your name if you need instructions. And i'm sort of actually surprised I wasn't banned for some things i said in the past too, heh. :]
Damn dude, I remember making that Avatar for you YEARS ago! What a blast from the past!

Best answers
Nice bro, I was trying to remember who made it for me, kudos to you. This is my main icon for everything, it represents me. So if I ever use it for something, i'll make sure to credit you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom