LOL just reinstalled

Best answers
Ok, so after a long time of no hl cs or esf..i reinstalled...ok so heres the thing i have cs retail and when i installed esf i installed it to my steam, steamapps, cs folder but when i click on the esf icon i go 2 cs...and i dont know how to play lol...:(

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Use Steam if you don't have it

Best answers
Im not sure but i think he is tring to say, he bought the retail version of Counter-strike, and registered that on steam. He installed ESF in the Counter-stike folder then, and ESF wont start?

Well I dont know if ESF will work like that, have you tried loading HL then, if you right-click on teh HL icon in your steam My Games window and select the option that allowd you to Download it through steam you should be ok. But im not sure if you get HL free if you purchase CS Retail.

Best answers
hmmm ic...i have hl somewhere but...lol ok...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think he might be talking about the shortcuts in the applanuch for steam , i don't remeber what esf's applanuch number was for steam , but you may be able to find assitance from some1 around here with that

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
i think he might be talking about the shortcuts in the applanuch for steam , i don't remeber what esf's applanuch number was for steam , but you may be able to find assitance from some1 around here with that
... HE IS ASKING FOR ASSISTANCE

Buce, install ESF in your Halflife folder. It'll be like C:/Steam/Steamapps/[email protected]/Halflife/esf

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no ned to yell , if you got so angry about that , what's the point in yelling

i was kind of hard to understand what he was sayying

mid you , that running esf on won actually does still work belive it or not , it can differ from the won build and version thou , the goty edition of hl thou is the one that seems to have a problem with running esf , infact i was running my evm install of 1.2.3 on won for a while

oh? and [email protected] , from what i have seen it's the account name , not the users email address , or though it can differ from steam accounts depending on how long they have been used for & stuff , so in a sence it may differ

Best answers
w00t, its ok all, i found my hl (retail) and its all super! if anyone wants to play tell me ur ip :)...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Calm down there dreamkiller, no need to be rude and abrasive like that - If I see it again you'll get a warning for flaming :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom