LOG 3 question

Best answers
i bought log 3 for gba and beat it....but its so short and easy, are there any good unlockables after beating kid buu? i'v heard about gogeta...but why get him if he cant kill anything...

edit:fixed spelling mistakes...for a change

Best answers
if u go to cc (capsule corp) u finish the game thats it lol i beat it to it is to short i must admit cannot w8 for the gt one to come out :D

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only people you can play as, as far as I know, are Goku, Vegeta, Gogeta, Goten, Trunks, Gotenks and Gohan.
I believe once you get to a sertain point you learn the fusion dance with Goku and Vegeta. Dunno since I havent gotten there yet.

Best answers
Iv beaten the gme twice! actualy u can to Fusion between Goku+vegeta

when ukilll kid buu u must collet all Z-Exhibits and Hercule Exhibits and take em to Capsule Corp and then u get to unlock gogeta :laff:

its very easy game thought :shocked:

Best answers
I played as gogeta but i did not have to do anything special all i did was go to hfil after goku's time is up and went to go get vegeta (trained them both) and went to that lvl 100 vegeta door in hfil and got to jenemba and fused as gogeta. one time thing i believe :]

Back From The Dead
Best answers
OK, here is how to get Gogeta. You need to collect all the Z-Fighter Exhibits and Hercule Exhibits.

BAM!

Best answers
SteveoDBGT said:
OK, here is how to get Gogeta. You need to collect all the Z-Fighter Exhibits and Hercule Exhibits.

BAM!
hem hem...that is obvieus...now tell us where the dam things are

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
www.gamefaqs.com

and this will be the last topic about log 3 help this isnt a forum about log 3 so keep it in 1 topic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if theres nothing in the faq look at the forums they have tons of stuff

Best answers
Hibiki said:
if theres nothing in the faq look at the forums they have tons of stuff

i cant acess gamefaqs forums....when i click messige board it shows the gamefaqs toolbar but all white underneath...noten there....and ya iv tried dif gamefaq forums...but could somone maybe link me to a thead...that might work :)

Back From The Dead
Best answers
Just look in places. I'm making a huge info thing on my site about it.

G
i beat buu :D such a great game. now im trying to unlock gogeta, i have 4 hercule boxes left and 13 (i think) z-museum boxes.

Best answers
fortnox said:
i beat buu :D such a great game. now im trying to unlock gogeta, i have 4 hercule boxes left and 13 (i think) z-museum boxes.
10 hercule and 5 z exibits left for me :)....theres 2 exibits on grand kais planet 2 in hercule city...one in his house and one in a box that u can get to by telporten to it

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theres a crack in Yemma's wall, in the upper right. Is there a way to break it?
And what do you do with the old shoes that you get from fishing?

Best answers
Majin Prince said:
Theres a crack in Yemma's wall, in the upper right. Is there a way to break it?
And what do you do with the old shoes that you get from fishing?
the wall thing u cant break...the old shoes are just to irritate you while your tryen to get fish ;)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But theyre in the story items category, so I was assuming you could give them to someone for something.
Its pissin me off tohugh. I have 5 Z exhibits left, and 2 Hercule ones left and I cant find them. =|

Best answers
Majin Prince said:
But theyre in the story items category, so I was assuming you could give them to someone for something.
Its pissin me off tohugh. I have 5 Z exhibits left, and 2 Hercule ones left and I cant find them. =|
Same with me!! about the shoes i mean lol, i need 1 Z exhibits. The one under Gohan's Training Sword. I need it, then i get Gogeta:laff:

G
Barney's Soul said:
10 hercule and 5 z exibits left for me :)....theres 2 exibits on grand kais planet 2 in hercule city...one in his house and one in a box that u can get to by telporten to it
the 2 in herc city= shop ones
2 in kai planet= in shop
"his" house? u mean hercules mansion near TV?
the tele one, in theives den u mean? 10 hercule ones? have u tried talking to the light house keeper? he has loads and trades them, but u proly already know. in Z-fighter exhibibit i have: gohans sword, brollis neckless, yamchas bat, ginyus ship, kai's boom box, ox kings battle helmet, and babbas ball. can any1 tell me who to talk to or where to go to get some more? btw, heres a hint about hercule ones: when u beat the flying fortress as trunks and goten, did you run immediatly when it destructs or check the room? cuz theres a herc exhibit in there, and if it blows up wih it you will never get it and never get gogeta. so remeber to grab it.

edit: also, you can buy 2 from the gifts shop in paypa island where tornemnt is! most ppl miss that! remember it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom