Little Taste of some of my Effects :D

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
There is no tiers of charging.

There is only charged or not charged. What Dalte is doing is using the quick charge function (WIP) which pretty much eats a bunch of your stamina in order to practically instantly charge an attack. Ofcourse not all attacks will have that option.
I seen some attacks in the video with what looks like 3 stages of charge. What were those? Eg. between 0:08-0:11 Goku's Kame reaches full power twice?

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I seen some attacks in the video with what looks like 3 stages of charge. What were those? Eg. between 0:08-0:11 Goku's Kame reaches full power twice?
Thats actually what we call a precharge. When you tap the powerup ki it force charges a 1/3 of the charge bar instantaneously at the cost of stamina for each press. So when you see me do it 3 times that means I can actually shoot it right away. It is a way to launch an attack quickly possibly after a combo, or to counter a beam or even spirit bomb flying at you in close range. It is excellent for counter attacks and for quick offensive finishers >:D

--- edit ---

HI !

Why water not getting up
:D dont worry dog ITS ALREADY THERE, just didnt perfect it how I wanted yet so disabled for the video :D. BUT THE FULL BIG ASS PENIS HARDENING TRAILER THO?!?!

Best answers
Man, I seriously love the graphical updates and all the new effects this game has, been waiting for a long time

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Thats actually what we call a precharge. When you tap the powerup ki it force charges a 1/3 of the charge bar instantaneously at the cost of stamina for each press. So when you see me do it 3 times that means I can actually shoot it right away. It is a way to launch an attack quickly possibly after a combo, or to counter a beam or even spirit bomb flying at you in close range. It is excellent for counter attacks and for quick offensive finishers >:D
Yea not really. Its a remnant of the old charging system. By design you are to tap it once for a full charge. The fact that you have to do it multiple times is because it is still set to the old minimum charge of 33%. Just something that needs to be updated.

I LOVE KITTIES!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I liked the old one better. In the new one I especially don't like the trail behind it looks too "static", same animation and the "particles" themselves look too "cuby". And I also hate those flapping images while charging energy, looks silly for me, needs more work. Everything else is sick though.

Well and I'm really not in a position to bi*ch about things, just release the mod already.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I am glad that so many have provided constructive feedback for the same thing. I am sure Dalte will be able to make the best of what has been said! :) (Fix the beam wind thingey maan!!)

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
All I'm going going to say is please hurry up with the release. It has been 7 years from now on and I really hate waiting for my entire life time watching these trailers and looking at your photos.

🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💠 Sūpā Légéñdārý
Best answers
All I'm going going to say is please hurry up with the release. It has been 7 years from now on and I really hate waiting for my entire life time watching these trailers and looking at your photos.
You had 7 years to study and help them finish faster :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
There was a questionnaire form for the early release.. everyone wanted to wait.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Again that poll was nothing more than us getting an idea what the communitys oppinion was. The final decision was ours and ours alone. But we did bring the poll up during the discussion both the result and the thread itself.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
people think that this questionnaire form was a fraud.

Best answers
Well honesty a questionnaire is a questionnaire, it is by no means an accurate indicator of what might happen in the future.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
people think that this questionnaire form was a fraud.
Grega just said what happened with the poll that was put up. It was even stated in the thread that the poll would not be the deciding factor for the type of release and it was merely just a measurement to see what the community wanted.

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
But since you forum guys screwed it up about the first, second phase release. I was really disappointed. I think we have been fooled because someone increased the phase 1 bar...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But since you forum guys screwed it up about the first, second phase release. I was really disappointed. I think we have been fooled because someone increased the phase 1 bar...
Does not matter. The final word would be ours anyhow. It was used and i state this again WITH THE POSTS ALSO TAKEN IN TO ACCOUNT in our own discussion. It was by no means something that we would hold as the law. It was just us asking for an oppinion. And we used that oppinion in our own discussion on the subject the week after the poll closed. Furthermore it was a public poll, so if any administrator would want to cheat, there would be a missmach with the number of people listed and the number of votes. There was no such thing issue.

In any case i cant state this enough. We were asking for an oppinion, not a direction for us to take. And much more than the poll itself we looked at the posts in the thread. What kind of points people brought up for either of the choices. But the final vote was still by the dev team. So can you please drop that subject already. Because even if there were only votes by people who posted in the thread, the result would have been the same.

Also as a side note. You yourself voted for a single release to begin with >.>

Last edited:

JTM

Formerly Fatality
Best answers
Grega just said what happened with the poll that was put up. It was even stated in the thread that the poll would not be the deciding factor for the type of release and it was merely just a measurement to see what the community wanted.
The team behind ESF should be awarded a degree in politics.

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Just let them do their thing and it'll come in time. Rather a day to another 5 years from now. It's done when they feel it's done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom