LiteNET Match #9: Metalburn Vs. GaZeebo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me likes Gezeebos Sig more!
Because in Metalburns sig is it to EMPTY!
I dont know if i could vote! But if yes ill ! VOTE ! Gazeebo !

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We can vote, tho its not counted as a official vote =P

<b>MetalBurn</b>
I like your sig, tho...somethings are bothering me....the black part in the middle doesnt look nice, it almost splits the sig in 2 sigs....which looks bad, and on the left side it looks a bit weird, like...it looks like a bad blended pic

<b>Gazeebo</b>
I like your sig too...Tho the pic on the left looks bad blended, in my oppinion you shoulndt have blended it, also, the color transfer (dont know how to call it >.<), from a weird green to a almost blueish look...X_x

<b>My Winner is....</b>

GAZEEBO!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My vote goes to Gazeebo.

Reason: Both sigs need work, but I noticed a slight mistake on Metalburn's. You put a giant black gap in the middle of a sig that doesn't really look good with it. If the left side's texture had been spread all through the sig and you had added an interesting image, I probably would have voted for you.

Gazeebo, your sig is practicly two different ones. On one side the blending matches this image, on the other, a bright green tint doesn't completely cover that image. It think it would have looked better if it did and was faded to a match the dark and faded tint that the right side has. I believe a sig needs to stick to one idea and then you find a way to balance it. With these adjustments, I believe the two-tone would have worked.

Score:
Gazeebo: 1
Metalburn: 0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My vote goes Gazeebo.

Reason: I didn't really like either of them but I liked gazeebo's better. Metalburns sig just seemed low quality and mainly just some pics and a cheap bg. But gazeebo you shoulda used a different color for you sig. Metalburn should get a new font and get rid of the black bloch.

Gazeebo:2
MEtal:0

Lid

L
Before I cast my vote I must evaluate both sigs. I will begin by evaluating them against each other: they are both horrible. No really, neither one is good at all. Both sigs are average at best and neither have much effort in them leaving nothing for the viewer to enjoy. I will now have to evaluate these two sigs as a lesser of two evils situation.

Metalburn
Your sig seems to be lacking in any consistant effort in your working. It looks like you rushed to simply put anything together. The sig leaves nothing of any lasting value, and the layers show it. It can be basically evaluated to a gradient background, random special effects, and your name in curved font. This sig is not very good at all, however it does hold a, if extrordinarily flawed, flow.

GaZeebo
This sig in continuing with the current theme of this match is "horrible". The background is distracting, and the font seems awkwardly added just so you could say "HEY MY NAMES ON THIS TOO!" The inclusion of two utterly random pictures of Bender may appeal to the "LOL BENDER IS IN FUTURAMA AND FUNNY" guys, but from an art perspective it is just random. So in the end we have a not very good font, an epileptic randomness of a background, and two strangely transparent Bender images.

In the end I've had to find a single thing that would make me WANT to like these sigs, because as a judge I must be decisiveness. That thing is that Metalburns at least holds a remote flow to it. The sig may be an eyesore to look at but unlike GaZeebo's utter randomness it at least qualifies for a sig in a "sig competition". Metal, you get my vote because you are not AS bad as the other, but the sig is still truly awful.

Metalburn: 1
GaZeebo: 2

Retired
Best answers
Offt what can i say.

I semi like boths sigs.

GaZeebo

Looking at your sig for a 3rd time. man i don't like it at all. it's not bad in a sense of design its just not blended very well color wise. the bender pics don't even look like they belong onthat sig. the colors don't make it feel like a sig.

Also the text isn't that readable, its too bright and gives me a siezure

Metalburn

your sig kinda made me sit at my desk and think abit lol. i could not figure out what it was at first but then i managed to come up with something that made some sense.

However i do seem tonow like the colors which are better to me. the text could use some work but it doesnt look like you threw the image together.

I gotta give my vote to Metalburn

good job both of you guys

MetalBurn : 2
GaZeebo : 2

Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:
D: down to the wire OMG!!!!one1!
Do not post while a match is in progress.

I dont like either sig, but I am going to have to go with Metalburn

Reason: GaZeeBo is sig is quite ugly and cluttered with this weird BG that I just dont like at all. The color is alright, I wouldnt of covered the whole sig with that effect and benders face. The text does not match the sig at all, and also I see that the sig is pretty much cut in half, one color on this side and another color on this side, making each stock pic of bender a different color. Metalburns sig is plane but not cluttered and has better flow with it. The color looks good, and I for one like that text. I dont like the empty black space, you couldve done somthing with that, and I dont know what that is on the left..maybe a picture? I dont know, but it it dosn't make the sig look bad. He couldve done better, but overall the sig is ok.

Metalburn: 3
GaZeeBo: 2

Congrats Metalburn.

Best answers
congrats metalburn ;)

and.. to clear things up hehe.. it aint no 2 sigs put together what i made hehe
it's 1 sig but did different blending modes.
ah well it was fun to be in this tourney
once again i've learned some more on how to make sigs =)

good luck metalburn in round 2

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked Gazeebo's alot better, atleast the text in his wasn't scratchy and crappy.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really wasn't expecting to win....

Anyway, thanks GaZ, and good luck with furture sigs..... (seeing who i'm up against)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom