List for improving gameplay and speed

Best answers
(Possibly)

Controls
1. Allow the ability to shoot/charge generic B or ki blast while swooping (fingerlaser/eyelaser to? :D )....
2. Remove the teleport delay or possibly make the delay shorter.
3a. Improve the smoothness of the game (Ex:..when you swoop then float, it should slowly and smoothly come to a stop when you hit fly again or charge ki, instead of an instant stop)
3b. Possibly allow more movement with swoop (maybe make the movement/control a little more similar to turbo)

Melee
4a. Possibly change the knockback speed for each character (slower/weaker characters have small knockback, ssj3 goku basically smashes you across the map *This may be a bit to code*)
4b. Turn the knockback hit limit off.
4c. Allow defensive recovery actions while being knockedback (so knocked back players have a chance to defend themselves).
5a. Speed Adv. Melee up.
5b. Limit the Adv. Melee autocounter (its similar/worst than the instant block hit from the past)

Beams
6. Limit beam spamming slightly (Possibly if you block the explosion the damage should be dramatically reduced *You'd have to actually catch them off guard with your beams* and Generic beam spamming in high pl will be slightly harder..)
7a. ^And possibly limit massive turtling by limiting block time (let's say, 3sec block then 1.5-2 second delay.. ^This is to counter the reduced damage from beam radius "for beamers" *so players won't just sit there turtle blocking*)
7b. ^Or Possibly limit massive turtling by making the beam's radius explosion drain a certain amout of ki when you block it.

Other
8a. Implement 1vs1 mode
8b. Implement good 1vs1 maps (Possibly kami's palace/look-out, but noticably smaller with higher fps)

Note: Ignore 7a and 7b they are there just to show you examples of balancing 6 out.

This list is of random suggestions and ideas I've seen and some of my own.... I'll probably add more when I read or think of them...

*leaves this forum for awhile*
*Cough*

Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom