Like OMG it´s Lee XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well ok .

@Broli: sorry it looked a bit high poly.though 1. you are a better modeller than me no doubt about that though i dont like it whem my model is compared to aa other one and if its called a "hamster"

@Yamusha: When saying it looks like a Hamster than atleast WHY it looks like this.Though i followed multiple refs for the face so it is pretty accurate

@Cold-Steel & Spider-Bite: Thx ^^ i´m always happy when people like my models. And it´s made for NWN (click my siggie) xD

@The Forgotten: nope it´s just a 2nd layer of polys at the head that are additive and are chrome mapped which means they wont reflect the light but the look of it chanes when your moving and stuff.

@Rave Blade: Yeah somehow LW doesnt make it look like i wanted .Well for the skin thingy i know its no too detailed since i still wantedtoo keep a bit of the anime style.but actually its more detailed than you think you cant see it too good on those renders if you want i can post a 100% self illumination renderr so you can see it better.*btw RB :is there a way to catch you on MSN or something?i would like to talk to you if you dontt mind*

@All others: THX for your posts abd stuff im glad a lot of you like i´ll post some other work if i finish some XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ummm i only saw it now..why it is at the last pic something wron with lee? Why his neck wich flows to the head is to burned... under the chin i mean! nose too.. the nose even dont had 2 holes -.-

german:
Warum ist es viel zu dunkel and der Stelle zwischen dem Hals und dem Kopf? Also ich meine Unter dem Kinn. Und seine ase hat keine Nasenlöcher -.- irgendwo ein loch!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, the shine in the render is horrible. But I guess a shine affect in the HL engine would be awsome. I like it EL KAY (LK ;P) I like it. Is it for that NWN mod your working for?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah noticed that too. will be fixed in a sec ^^
and yeah as i said before its for NWN+and im not working for it im the one in charge XD*show off* xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
holy......... cow man that's the best rock lee model i've seen in my time.

the "opened-gate" one looks damn near accurate except a minor flaw u pointed out on msn. but im in love with the transformed version.

keep it up man, AND DO A SASUKE! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously yamusha if you cant make better dont act like you are.
PPL have different oppinions and personally I think LK's model is really great :) the 2nd one is also but this thread is not for commenting on it.

Great job on the model and I kinda like the skin. I really like the eyes.

Great work man :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeas you are =P
nah just kidding
well Icy ( XD ) sasuke is in the works
hope i cna finish him too but well i think im gonna check up lee again so i can have it as good as i can do

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LK, im not sure but i can't really see lee's eye lashes (bottom-outside of the eyes) very well. maybe darken it a bit more, or add them if they're not there

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they are tere, i can see them just fine,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i said if they are there, they're light imo. its good u have super vision, but for me, it's barely noticeable.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yamusha said:
That's because you post on ESF and all ESF people are nubs :O

you realise of course that the model you said was better was created by one of our forum members, and that the "nubs" you talk about actually speak proper english instead of your "nub" language. and also that a few (cant say a lot...sorry please dont hate me people) are either in, or are already on the way to becoming pro.

take jboskma for example, he is payed professionally for his work.

i myself am payed as a contract modeler sometimes, depending on the work. ive done some payed work for jka clans and other such stuff.

Mr. Smo is almost certainly gonna be going pro soon...

think before you post... :S

edit: W00T my 1000th post!

Best answers
Seriously, you need to grow up Yamusha, this is just a forum, everyone here is noobs aih?

http://www.rainysaturday.com/JBoskma/prev19.jpg <---- does that look 'noob' to you? Can you even do anything in the art of modeling? I think you should really just get a life.
Good Jod LK! I like this model verymuch indeed! I dont accutally like the white part of the hair but if you say it looks good ingame can we see a screenshot :)? If there is any more updates i would be glad to see then.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he flamed and got a warning for it,

your spamming, do you want one too?

when he got the warning that shouldve been the end of it, if the spam isnt stopped RIGHT NOW, im passing warnings around,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wee yeah i dont wont too many mods having a view at this thread without caring for the model >_<
so yeah he said some bad things we said bad things it´s over now.

@imkongkong: you can see them good believe me though the model is pretty small on those renders and a bit dark lightened. i may post the pic i did send ravenblade with 100% self ilum so you can see the skin better .theres much more detailin it than you thin k ;)

*gets back working at sasuke XD*

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aww, love ya too gir :O!

Any updates? I hope you fixed that render with the shine o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its good to see some progress to nwn, hope u show us your updated sasuke too. i hope that at least one naruto mod doenst die

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well ill show it sooner or later i got already the face and upper body done only legs and hair is left.
as for updates well this model is pretty 100% done i fixed the neck area and stuff so dunnno if its worht new renders except for the site >_<

Best answers
Yamusha said:
Oh please. What's next, scraping out his plughole?
dear god he is worse than I O_O

lk you have definatlely improved since i was last here. gj.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom