Lightning effect

Best answers
ok i dont know if this was posted in a older post or not...i cant be bothered sciphoning through posts.

In ESF 1.2 i have noticed that little tendrils of lighting sometimes swooped across the character...personally i think this should be used a little more on the characters especially with SSJ2/USSJ and SSJ3. Also If the character was to be charging up a REALLY powerful attack....say when the power up gauge gets over 3/4 lightning starts flickering around the character a little more wildly....lets says with goku his kamhameha and vegeta with his gallick gun or final flash (i would offer big bang attack but if you watch him as he does it he doesn't really show any signs of powering up an attack until it is unleashed) piccolo with his SBC ESPECIALLY around his hand which is charging it and so forth i aint going to go through them all.

OK now i DO understand that there may be a LOT of programming for it...as for LAG effects of it try to put a tab in options to set it from low (1.2) TO HIGH (1.3)

feedback please (yes that includes you admins :p so stop hiding :p)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bfp did that on a verry good way, they modeled it with the char and animated it.
it does only show when you are in that level so they can do that with assj til ssj3/mistic, only the humans and tien never had that so extreme so they dont nead it.

Best answers
That would be nice. This may be a little offtopic, but I think that standing on ground and charging a powerful attack should make the rocks fly like during powering up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom