Light or Dark?

• The path of a true jedi - light

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Overwhelmed by your anger - dark

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
KelesK said:
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to the dark side. :devgrin:

excuse me that's wrong. it's Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering. ;)

Best answers
Hate and anger both lead to the dark side.

nuttzy: yep. the dark side ending is by far better. by FAR. Same goes for jedi academy, because you run away after killing everyone.

The dark is fun, and powerful. The light is stable, and sometimes weak.
I prefer the light side, mainly for getting to kill people with yoda on my side.

Best answers
assaf said:
Hate and anger both lead to the dark side.

nuttzy: yep. the dark side ending is by far better. by FAR. Same goes for jedi academy, because you run away after killing everyone.

The dark is fun, and powerful. The light is stable, and sometimes weak.
I prefer the light side, mainly for getting to kill people with yoda on my side.
dont talk about Yoda coz u didnt even know that i corrected his line because it is a famous Yoda quite. Not some random thing he said and i decided it was wrong.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I'd be like Jolee from KOTOR, basically good person, but doesn't take the time with all the oaths of no wubbin and what not.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, theres no inbetweens, You have to be a purist in whatever you choose, lets rephrase,

Your best friend was murdered by an evil sith lord. Do you:

a) Give in to your anger and do what it takes to get a quick fix on revenge
OR
b) Mourn your lost friend and return to your training to become better and defeat the dark side.

(ok thats kinda lame and one sided, I can see most people choosing the easy way, even I would, but you get the idea, pure good or pure evil, no Kyle Katarn's or Jolee's)

Best answers
I'd be a light-sider. I'm just too good natured to be otherwise. Although I'd probably give in to the dark side occasionally, I'd still manage to be a good person overall.

Best answers
SPIDER-BITE said:
I like goodness. But a Jedi shall not know anger, nor hate...........nor love :( \
Not true. Many of the Jedi Knights and Jedi Masters fell in love. Both the Old Republic, and the New Republic. Jolee Bindo, Nomy Sunrider, Luke Skywalker, Leia Skywalker Organa Solo, Corran Horne, Anakin Skywalker.

Though the talents of the Force appear in random occurences among non-Force Users, Force-Users do indeed have children.

Best answers
Emhilradim said:
Not true. Many of the Jedi Knights and Jedi Masters fell in love. Both the Old Republic, and the New Republic. Jolee Bindo, Nomy Sunrider, Luke Skywalker, Leia Skywalker Organa Solo, Corran Horne, Anakin Skywalker.

Though the talents of the Force appear in random occurences among non-Force Users, Force-Users do indeed have children.
Well it's not allowed in the old school days. And u can't compare Luke coz he's a new generation of Jedi and basically have no code to abide by.

Best answers
SPIDER-BITE said:
Well it's not allowed in the old school days. And u can't compare Luke coz he's a new generation of Jedi and basically have no code to abide by.

Why do you keep on contradicting everyone in this thread like you're the Star Wars master?

You didn't even answer which side you would choose, in four posts you never even replied to the topic.

-----------------------------------------------------------

While I'm pretty sure it would be rediculously hard to resist the dark side, I think that at my core I am a good kind person, and I don't think I could ever be evil in the way that a villan would be.

Best answers
well i don't like killing people, but i do like the dark side powers, so if possible i would use dark side powers but not be evil, otherwise i'd probobly be good, but lighting is way cooelr than anything light side gets.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, but I chose Dark because Darkness thingies are cool, but if it was IRL, I would choose Light.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spider Bite, please don't get my thread closed because of your overwhelming desire to argue with people. Just leave it.

Well when I made this thread I really thought more people would have chosen dark, looks like deep down we're a positive community. GO TEAM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom