Li Shenron "WIP?"

Best answers
he look like jsut one tone off white looks really *** other wise its pretty cool

Best answers
the hands look fine though you can't see them on the side pic. But you said that you are going to change his feet and I like that idea :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Great goin kresh , hes nice lookin and nice poly count , i like the model but i still hate Gt

Best answers
new feets are done!
Now the whole model is done!
But I haven´t any pic of his feets for you now... I think this isn´t much important^^ I make the feets very low poly =)
both feets around 100 or 200 polys I think :)

Here the skin update:

em... skinning with white is very ****y!
I hat skinning with white!
I will maybe change the whole colours =)

And Dan will also skin the model!
That means----> 1 Li Shenron with 2 skins to be available!
And I will make a Fan- Fic version too I think =)

And if esf 1.2 will be great, I will make a Buu Saga- Pack I think =))) :yes:
If I really make it, it will include

1. Vegeta (normal, SSJ, SSJ2 AND SSJ3 for the Vegeta fans and DBGT hater!!!!!!)
2. Son Goku (normal, SSJ, SSJ2 and SSJ3)
3. Adult Gohan (normal, SSJ and Mystic)
4. Buu (Fat and Evil)
5. Trunks/ Goten (normal, SSJ *SSJ2*)
6. Gotenks (normal, SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3)

But it can be that the pack is after beta 1.3 (or 2) done, because it includes so many models :yes:
Maybe it will never be made^^ :no:

Best answers
really nice, so the only thing you have to do is skin the rest of his body right??? and then it will be done and you will release it?

Best answers
UsSj BrOlLy said:
really nice, so the only thing you have to do is skin the rest of his body right??? and then it will be done and you will release it?
in fact yes, but it can be that the animations won´t work well.... that means---> new animations! That can take ~3 weeks more for release termin ;/
I don´t think that I will need more than 3 weeks for ~150 animations :tired:

Best answers
if that happens can't you just release just the model and eventually other people will make animations

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3 weeks??!!

3 weeks? I can't wait that long!!!! I can't afford 2 waste away my X-Mas holiday....i cant play games during this year's crimbo.....i have to revise for my GSCE mocks......*sob sob* :cry: o_o :cry:

Best answers
If 3 weeks is what it takes to achieve quality, I say go for it... I'd offer to do it myself if Milkshape hadn't expired on me...... But then, if Milkshape hadn't expired on me, the mod I'm with wouldn't have kicked me...

Best answers
well iv only read page 4 (cus i coudent be bothered the other) and it looks da bomb and if no 1 else/is has i want to do the sprites if youre not k thx as gr8 model

Best answers
when is there going to be an update (or did the animations didn't work out ass you wanted??)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom