Li Shenron "WIP?"

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i see your making a jewish li shenron, might wanna fix that, (should be really obvious what i mean),

Back From The Dead
Best answers
i dont get it, is it the black star dragonballs looking like the little hat they have?. Maybe cause im not jewish and i dont really know anything bout that. But Li Shenron is cool and there needs to be an update of the sweet work which is being done.

Best answers
I know what he means... the star on the DB on his forehead looks like a Jewish star...

Best answers
Ok, here is the update, but in BAAAADDD render!!!:

I add details to the Dragonball on his head, but you can´t see that on this crappy render! :\
I don´t really know if he is right like that, because I used some Super Li Shenron Pics to look for^^
MDave tell us in SOS forums that he just watch at pics to make his models, so I follow him and that is the result^^

EDIT: I have to skin the model complet new :(

Best answers
Looking pretty good hope ya get the elbow spikes done soon 6/10 hope you finish soon

Back From The Dead
Best answers
that look heaps good, love the spikes on the back. but he wont be that shiney would he?

Best answers
ha, how's this for a kick in the pants america? the entire GT series was shown in IRELAND months ago

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
quote :ha, how's this for a kick in the pants america? the entire GT series was shown in IRELAND months ago :quote

ha how stis for a kick in the grits ireland it was shown 6/7 years ago in japan :fight:
but it was shown in holland around the same time so kiss me gits ireland :laff:

Best answers
UPDATE:

He got new underarms+ the big "spikes?" :smile:

I just have to make him hands and an ass+legs =)

Than I will skin him :D :yes:

(The connection between arm- spikes and arm is more detailed that you can see on the pics :smile:
The connection between the head and the DB is also more detailed that you can see on the pictures =))

Polycount: ~1500

It will have more than 2000 when it´s done I think... But not more than 2400 =)

Best answers
It looks SWEET!!!! when you look at it it really looks real (from the series)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ever need a host, kreshi, I'm here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wud make sense for it to replace Frieza seeing as how Iie Shenron did Negative Energy Balls (Frieza's Deathballs) and he did that finger laser thing. And me being SUPERSHENLON shud know!!(I know its supershenron)

Off Topic: Haha USA we saw Dragonball GT like in March or something. And it was pretty cool when Goku went SSJ4 and then they fused and then they became SSJ4 Gogeta and then Goku did his Dragon fist and then he charged up a Spirit Bomb and then he killed Iie Shenron and then Goku flew off with Shenron and then it sed goodbye until the day we meet again and then we saw Goku Jr fighting Vegeta Jr and then we saw Pan and then we saw Bulma Jr and then.........

Best answers
that looks awsome if anyone could poll him off it's you. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kreshi said he will skin him...
the model is awesome!!!!
i like the head very much!

Best answers
zeldalink said:
who is going to skin it ?
me =)

Update:

The leg- muscles look like they have much wasted polys, but they haven´t! I modeled every muscel form my Li- Shenlong- Ref- Pic^^
hm... you will see what i mean, when the model is done =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom