Level up system

Best answers
In episodes, every fighter after training becomes stronger and faster, so my suggestion is: after you get 10,000,000 pl in normal form, you get leveled up.You can increase your health or speed. Every time you get 10,000,000 pl you will level up.

There will appear a little board what you want to increase.

Example:
You have leveled up !
2 point(s)- it means 2 points to increase your stats.

1.Dexterity - It means to increase HP
2.Agility - It means to increase Speed

Well? what do ya think?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it would add to the variaties for each character. Since evryone would upgrade themselvs difrently. Sounds OK.

Maby add a energy option to increase your KI pool.

But since hardly anyone reaches 10 million in normal form its usseless.

Make it 5 million at least ;)

nge

Best answers
First off, 10,000,000 PL is unbelieveably high.

Secondly, players who have been in the server longer already have a high PL advantage. This will just discourage people from joining servers moreso. What's the point of a level up system? You already sort've achive the same thing at trans levels, and they're adding multiple transes for most charecters in the next version anyways.

I like it the way it is now, as players of higher skill can still beat people with pl's MUCH higher than there own. Why should someone get things that just sorta make them.. stronger and better, because they've spent more time in the server? Player skill increases with more playtime. That is, in a sense, like leveling in its own right. This game has so much potential with each charecter already- don't tie that down with numbers.

It's a game about player skill, not "I've been playing for 3 days straight on a server that doesn't ever reset, I WIN." So, sorry but this idea gets a thumbs down.

Best answers
nge said:
First off, 10,000,000 PL is unbelieveably high.

Secondly, players who have been in the server longer already have a high PL advantage. This will just discourage people from joining servers moreso. What's the point of a level up system? You already sort've achive the same thing at trans levels, and they're adding multiple transes for most charecters in the next version anyways.

I like it the way it is now, as players of higher skill can still beat people with pl's MUCH higher than there own. Why should someone get things that just sorta make them.. stronger and better, because they've spent more time in the server? Player skill increases with more playtime. That is, in a sense, like leveling in its own right. This game has so much potential with each charecter already- don't tie that down with numbers.

It's a game about player skill, not "I've been playing for 3 days straight on a server that doesn't ever reset, I WIN." So, sorry but this idea gets a thumbs down.
Damn, i always fail writing suggestions :(

nge

Best answers
Nah, don't get discouraged. The worst thing that happens is the idea gets turned down, but you never know when you'll stumble across a gem.

Best answers
I think its a pretty good idea but it would make it unfair like you said. What would be good if it were a little more realistic. Such as starting out with a very small power level like in the real anime. like 5,000 or so, make SSJ a pain to acheive. As well as the ones proceeding.

nge

Best answers
But people just want to join and game. No one wants to sit around for hours on end in order to achive something new. They just want to play.

Don't worry, guys. More transes will give you all something to look forward to. ESF 1.3 looks to satisfy all these "I need more power" wants and needs.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nge said:
But people just want to join and game. No one wants to sit around for hours on end in order to achive something new. They just want to play.

Don't worry, guys. More transes will give you all something to look forward to. ESF 1.3 looks to satisfy all these "I need more power" wants and needs.
I just hope that wont bring forward the "Can i nlob you to get SSJ3 plz" people.

How about this. When you enter the server you get 2 points.

You can choose faster gaining PL, faster speed, a bigger KI pool, more HP.

So all the characters differ to somewhat. You can only choose 2 of those and you cant choose the same one twice. But the gain shouldnt be to big. Just a slight increase so the gamebalance is still there.

So basicly if you choose a slow character youd choose speed and KI. But the choice is up to you.

This opens up a new way of playing. Lets asume there are 2 Gokus. 1 has more HP and faster speed. and the other has faster speed and more KI chosen.

So the boath the characters differ in abilities and in player skill. Just brings more variaty into the game.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
What about transformations? Example, you are 34M, and you transform and you are then about 68M, oohh.. 3 more level ups because your increasement in powerlevel ^_^

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Black Gohan said:
In episodes, every fighter after training becomes stronger and faster, so my suggestion is: after you get 10,000,000 pl in normal form, you get leveled up.You can increase your health or speed. Every time you get 10,000,000 pl you will level up.
Haha sky cant read XD

In any case i stikk think it should be a choice at the start when you choose your character. Gives a bigger variaty of playstiles.

Best answers
Ok, lets put it this way:

PL needed to level up - 3.000.000( if you transform to other forms, level up will go slower of course, so easyer level up would be in normal form.)

I agree with grega's suggestion too.

stats available:

Dexterity - HP points
Agility - Speed points
Energy - PL points( drains lower amount of pl when swooping,charging attacks or charging power level).

Geez, im always lame with thinking off the suggestions.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Shouldn't it be Vitality or Toughness for HP? Dexterity isn't health.

I agree with Grega about it being at the start though.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I can read honestly. Then again, i guess i missed that part. It would be cool though this idea. But it would also be nice that it will "effect" super saiyan as well.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
I can read honestly. Then again, i guess i missed that part. It would be cool though this idea. But it would also be nice that it will "effect" super saiyan as well.
Thats why i said you choose at the start only. Since leveling up at 3 million PL is kinda cheap. If thats in youll get the "CAn i blob you to level op plz" people.

So if you choose at the start you have it for all the forms. But you only get to choose once.

Maby some more choices.

Toughness - take less damage
Strengh - do more damage with melee attacks
Health - more HP
Technique - KI attacks are faster
Speed - characters speed is increased
Mentality - More KI
Training - gains PL faster

I give no values cause it would have to be tested for balance.

Also do not confuse KI and PL please:
KI - the energy you have to make beams, fly, teleport, swoop,... (blue bar)
PL - the strengh of your character that determens how mutch damage you deal to the enemy (the number in the blue bar)

Theese 2 terms were confused a lot in this thread. So this is just a headsup.

Best answers
Ok, this suggestion gets fine.:)

I agree with you, Grega, but about the training thingy would beunusable.

It can't be used becouse:

When your power level grows then it becomes slower and slower and it wont give any effect, other than that im fully agreed. :p

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
People, Dexterity has nothing to do with health.

"Dexterity is a term referring primarily to the ability of a person to "gracefully" coordinate their movements. It specifically refers to adroitness in using the hands."

Plus, in 1.3 you could add the option to increase your stamina bar or something.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Black Gohan said:
Ok, this suggestion gets fine.:)

I agree with you, Grega, but about the training thingy would beunusable.

It can't be used becouse:

When your power level grows then it becomes slower and slower and it wont give any effect, other than that im fully agreed. :p
Not realy. If you think of it this way. Shure you start to gain it slower. But you still gain it faster than a character with out that skill in the same position.

@Cap J OK ill edit the post and say health XD + that stamina thing sounds good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that grega makes alot of sense, but atleast make it more than once to choose the skills, how about, you can choose 3 times, but with people that only trans once, eg. krillin, then he can do it like 6 times or something.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm... How about once every 1 million but only 1 point.

If you want stat names

Endurance= HP
Energy= Ki
Speed= Speed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom